Highland Capital Group

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Waterwolf, May 3, 2006.

1. Anyone here trade with Highland Capital Group, LLC ? They are under Centurion. They are using Merrill Pro's Tradespeed. Thinking about going remote. Comments

2. What do you like about them? If you had to narrow it down to one or two important things?

3. I do like that they can pay out once a week, min 5k dep, 15-20x initial buying power, .06 per share on low volume. I don't like that they have no office space to trade from in Chicago.

4. my mistake, .006 per share.

5. IMHO....you are focused on the wrong side of the business. You should focus on the revenue side of the equation. How are you going to make money? What style of trading will you employ? Will they offer you training? Do the guys that train actually make money? Will they teach you how to discover and develop an edge in the market?

Those are a few of the questions you should be asking when looking to join any group.

6. Thanks for the input. I have been trading for several years. I'm not interested in a training program, just a firm with a little bit of integrity. I have my own strategies. I've been working the last couple years with a B/D and want to get back to trading full time. I was just looking to change props (I used to be with ECHO) and wanted to see if anyone had any negs or pros for them Highland.

7. sub0

sub0

They are based out of NY?