Highest level of education?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by indahook, May 30, 2003.

1. Jim Clark received a Master of Science degree in Physics form Louisiana State University in New Orleans in 1971. As a Physics graduate student, he received the Annual Gold Medal award from the Research Society of America in 1971. He received a Ph. D. in Computer Science in 1974 from the University of Utah. His Ph. D. thesis work concentrated on building special purpose hardware for 3-D graphics, headmounted displays, three dimensional input devices and interactive techniques in 3-D. His thesis was the first implementation of what is today known as "Virtual Reality". He received an honorary degree, Doctor of Science in June 1995, form the University of Utah.

He taught as an Assistant Professor at University of California from 1974 -78 and as an Associate Professor at Stanford University form 1979 - 1982.

#21     May 30, 2003

2. Cool...thanks. What's the link to where you got your info. Here's the Link that I got mine from. As soon as I get your link I'll forward it
    to these guys so they can fix their mistake. Thanks!

#22     May 30, 2003
  3. #23     May 30, 2003
  4. Pro

#24     May 30, 2003
  5. fessional

:-/

#25     May 30, 2003
  6. advanced

#26     May 30, 2003
  7. education

#27     May 30, 2003
  8. Being a high school drop out doesn't mean he couldn't/didn't get a higher education. These are not mutually exclusive events.

#28     May 30, 2003

9. in other words...

"i, candlretarde, crapped out of college.."

bwhahahaha!

i knew it, candle.

i just knew it!

HA!

#29     May 30, 2003
  10. College can help you with networking and getting hooked up with the right people. Will college make you a better trader? No, not necessarily. However, here in San Francisco, there is a technical analysis program at Golden Gate University. I know several successful traders who gained a great deal of practical trading knowledge going through this program. The professors are real traders, not just teachers. TA courses are kind of a rare thing. Most business schools teach fundamental analysis and gloss over technical analysis.

#30     May 30, 2003