High School Math Teacher's Naughty Tweets May Send Her Career Up in Smoke

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IMFTrader, Jan 30, 2013.

1. This is what happens when you have a culture based on The Jersey Shore and the Kardashians. Acting that way is viewed as the norm by many young women.

Teacher's naughty tweets may send her career up in smoke
    A high school math teacher, Carly McKinney, 23, is in a little trouble for publishing semi-nude selfies and tweets about her drug use on her Twitter account.

McKinney, a first-year teacher at Overland High School in Aurora, published some controversial tweets about her drug use and some racy pictures including one of her barely wearing underwear on her Twitter account, @Cruck_Bear aka CarlyCrunkBear..

One of the most revealing photos she posted on Twitter was retweeted by Diplo, the popular DJ. Diplo, in an effort to increase the hype surrounding his newest single, "Express Yourself," featuring Nicky B. Diplo, who retweets pictures of girls performing the dance move from the music video.

Gawker wrote that she also posted some bizarre tweets, including "Just got called Ms. McCutie. Points for being clever, however you are still jailbait" and "Watching a drug bust go down in the parking lot. It's funny cuz I have weed in my car in the staff parking lot." She also insinuated that she was stoned while grading papers written by her students.

Here are a few more, mostly surrounding her drug use.

"Naked. Wet. Stoned."

"Stoned showers are the best showers"

"Kief Stoned ‏@YesImStoned"

"Retweet if you think you're the highest person following me."

"Retweeted by CarlyCrunkBear"

"Sleep naked. Good night twitter. Sweet muthafuckin dreamzzzzz"

She also uploaded a photo, but the account was deleted so we couldn't see it.

When 9News asked her to comment on the Twitter account, McKinney said that the Twitter account, @crunk_bear, was a parody account started by her and her friend. She said she didn't use drugs while on school property and said that her friend posted all of the controversial comments and photos on the Twitter account "without her knowledge and consent."

Today, McKinney met with the school district officials to discuss the possibility that her actions violated school policy. According to Denver Post, McKinney has been put on administrative leave over the Twitter page.

Source: http://www.idigitaltimes.com/articl...y-mckinney-high-school-math-teacher-leave.htm

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ktm

ktm

I thought Aurora actively sought out gals like this to be teachers. It's a huge hippie town.