High Probability the Bottom is in - A rare Joab call

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Joab, Nov 24, 2008.

1. That was a daytrade, that's how I look at the market.

But if you come back here and post when the SPY is under 79.50 in the near future I will come back and add some more if you want me to. :p

#31     Nov 24, 2008
  2. scout1873

scout1873

mandlebro..the funny thing is you say in your previous post.. thats all i want to share!! lol like you are the holy grail of trading.
    the vix the trin all that crap is a mathematical formula that is determined by price. the price people are willing to buy and the price people are willing to sell.. and a prudent trader would have been long most of the day and sold at the clsoe to take profits.. so getting short today near the clsoe had its merits.

#32     Nov 24, 2008
  3. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#33     Nov 24, 2008
  4. Now look at this one...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#34     Nov 24, 2008
  5. Thank you for supporting my previous statements. :)

Sorry ET has so many haters Joab ... minor disagrements are one thing, but the fact that these people can't even connect "High Probability the Bottom is in" with " a 50pt up move in the ES" is just plain sad.

There's no point in pretending these people are serious ... about trading or anything else. :eek:

#35     Nov 24, 2008
  6. volente_00

volente_00

More like the resident queen of stalking

If it talks like one and walks like one then it must be one

#36     Nov 24, 2008
  7. Your posts are what is confusing. Joab made a MARKET bottom call, yet has provided no basis (other than self-proclaimed expertise). Ring a bell?

Then YOU, Mandy, interpret this as a great <i>next day</i> call (of course, after the fact). What if the ES had gone up 20 points? I suppose you'd be changing your tune saying it was a market trend shift!

This stuff (faulty analysis/claims) runs rampant on ET.

:confused:

Just like confused Mr. Rowshan ad infinitum. . .when we revisit the lows and perhaps break - will you not then see how faulty and erroneous this type of banter is based on? I thought not.

#37     Nov 24, 2008
  8. volente_00

volente_00

Convienence store clerks aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

#38     Nov 24, 2008
  9. bgp

bgp

stock trade3 has been packing toooooo much fudge again:)

b

#39     Nov 24, 2008
  10. Thank you for posting relevant, on-topic content as ususal. :p

Hey tomorrow's a T-Day!

LMAO

#40     Nov 24, 2008