High noon shootout ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Walther, Nov 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VOLUME

VOLUME

I'm pissed that I didn't think of "Walters system" first.

Throw out random times, give no indication of buy or sell, and have a 30 minute window for the market to move anywhere.

All that for $1600!!!!!! (We all know there are people who will actually pay for this).

Walter...you are a true genius.

#21     Nov 7, 2003
  2. I guess we have worn this topic out.... how about a rare vote...

A. Close the thread

B. Move it to Chit Chat

#22     Nov 7, 2003
  3. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Like all the others? Why not?

#23     Nov 7, 2003
  4. db' is down with either choice then.... others?

#24     Nov 7, 2003
  5. pspr

pspr

What a joke. I say move it to (C) The Trash Can.

#25     Nov 7, 2003
  6. You are just bunch o losers who came to contact with greatness. You are blind and fortunately you will never see.
    Instead of dropping on your knees and begging for a morsels, you are trying to bite the hand who might at some point feed you. Thanks, you have been fun.
    macal your agenda should be to get some grey matter into your gravel filled skull. Only scam was that you and your buddies used impersonator who never took my course and made up all these lies. Bring me one person who attended 1,600 course you are claiming I am selling, you little pathetic liar. You, fenix ,volume made the whole thing up and now you are using fabricated tread as a proof, you all are lying losers and scam artists.
    Walter

#26     Nov 7, 2003
  7. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

TREX is a journal. He can do pretty much as he pleases until the advertising gets to be too obvious.

These little visits by Walter have something to do with tides, or equinoxes, or something.

#27     Nov 7, 2003
  8. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Vot did I tell you? Auric Goldfinger.

#28     Nov 7, 2003
  9. VOLUME

VOLUME

My vote........Close this thread.

#29     Nov 7, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.