High Muscle Strength Drops Cancer Chances by 30%

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Baron, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Visaria

Visaria

In reality u r probably 18% bf....i would suggest having a dexa scan done.

Don't bother replying....i don't really care either way.

#51     Dec 10, 2017
  2. Right. So, one percentage point more than you. Got it. You win.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
    #52     Dec 10, 2017
    luisHK likes this.
  3. I had a chance to use one of those, approximately one year ago. I was impressed by the results, especially because I had the impression that those impedance measurements are always highly incorrect. This one had it pretty accurate. Not only that, it also recorded correctly that my right arm and leg have somewhat less muscle mass than the left side. I am stronger in my left side than right side.
    Next month I will visit that hospital again. Hopefully I get to use it once more. Then I can see the changes over time.

#53     Dec 10, 2017
  4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

That InBody scale looks cool. As a side note, I'm supposed to go get my body composition measurements done in a hydrostatic water tank on January 8th, so that should be pretty interesting.

#54     Dec 13, 2017
  5. Please let us know how it goes. And if you have an opportunity to also get tested on an InBody scale, I'd be interested to know if there is a meaningful difference.

#55     Dec 13, 2017
    Visaria likes this.
  6. So what's the scoop? And did you have a chance to compare the results to those of the InBody scale?

#56     Jan 22, 2018
  7. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Yeah, sorry about that. I ended up having to go to Atlanta that week so I missed my appointment. I need to reschedule that. The good thing is that my buddy owns the gym that was hosting the testing, so I can jump on the next one that comes around with no problem.

#57     Jan 25, 2018
  8. Piptaker

Piptaker

Cut your odds down even more, I read somewhere cancer feeds on processed sugar so cut that out too and we're cooking....

#58     Jan 28, 2018
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

I just did the Miami Marathon and lost about 20 lbs in training. I am eating 80-90% vegan as I cheat here and there when going to play dominoes. I look like a pussy, help. went from 195 to 170 lol.

#59     Jan 30, 2018
  10. Zodiac4u

Zodiac4u

I came across this some time ago, might be of interest?

#60     Feb 5, 2018