high leverage high risk?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Stephen Andrew, Jun 21, 2020.

1. The bigger we use leverage, the greater the risk that we face. We recommend the use of leverage, adjusted with our skills in analyze the market. If we are beginners we should use a little leverage.

#11     Jun 22, 2020
  2. maxinger

maxinger

on the other hand, the bigger the leverage,
    the less money we need to put in our trading account

#12     Jun 22, 2020
  3. Sekiyo

Sekiyo

I’d rather have 50k and risk 1%
    Than to have 5K and risk 10%
    Yeah .. I am not a genius.

#13     Jun 22, 2020
  4. i think despite of having good risk management , using high leverage is not appropriate , if you are a real professional trader then you can do it.

#14     Jun 22, 2020
  5. i think despite of having good risk management , using high leverage is not appropriate , if you are a real professional trader then you can do it.

#15     Jun 22, 2020
    JimmyChoo likes this.
  6. Sekiyo

Sekiyo

Sounds like you can do anything,
    If and only if you’re a real professional trader.

#16     Jun 22, 2020
  7. honestly speaking i never seen a professional trader to trade with high leverage ratio even though they have lot of experience. generally beginners level do that bringing profit very rapidly.

#17     Jun 22, 2020
  8. i dont think so always high leverage always contains high risk , if there is any risk it is completly with non-sense planning with zero risk management , nothing without it.

#18     Jun 22, 2020
  9. kroxobor

kroxobor

Most probably because bigger capital is at stake and target returns are usually decreased. Making 10% on $100K and $100M involves taking different level of risk.

#19     Jun 23, 2020
  10. This is true, higher the leverage-higher the risk. Keeping your leverage upto 100X would be considered as a balanced state. Rest depends on your goals.

#20     Jun 24, 2020