High LDL Cholesterol Is Not A Health 'Problem' & Other Facts

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ByLoSellHi, Jan 8, 2009.

1. i agree. whaet and soy pale in comparison to potential damage from the big three.

BEEF, PORK, HAM (and Fowl!) :eek:

#31     Jan 9, 2009
  2. I'd still like to know what the science is against soy. As for wheat, I thought it was more a matter of limiting flour intake rather than unprocessed wheat. Perhaps I am mistaken, but my understanding is that flour has a lot of surface space which requires additional insulin production.

#32     Jan 9, 2009

3. The question should be then, do doctors prescribe statin drugs if someones IMT is high, or do they prescribe statin drugs if IMT is normal but cholesteral is high? You can have high cholesteral and good IMT.

#33     Jan 9, 2009
  4. really? armed with these facts will you wait to see?

eat some bacon cheeseburgers every day of your life, report back in 20 yrs :D

#34     Jan 9, 2009
  5. lol

Good one.

#35     Jan 9, 2009

6. hahaha:D I like cheeseburgers, but not that many. Once in awhile is ok. The thread is questioning high LDL and using statin drugs, not about high fat and cartoid artery blockage.

#36     Jan 9, 2009
  7. "Once in a while" is ok? Once in awhile ADDS up over a lifetime, don't it? might add up to "too much"?

How many "once in awhiles" are there between 10 to 60 yrs of age?

high LDL is the inevitable consequence of the high fat diet.

statins lower LDL. and heart attacks.

THICKINED arteries lead to heart attack.

just in case you missed the connection :D

#37     Jan 9, 2009
  8. You are big pharma's wet dream.

http://www.naturalnews.com/001268.html

Medical fraud alert: cholesterol lowering statin drugs save zero lives, says comprehensive research published in JAMA

#38     Jan 9, 2009
  9. does anything you place in your body matter to your health?

what do you eat? does it matter/ where YOU placing your bet?

#39     Jan 9, 2009

10. No one have proved yet if high LDL (causes) heart attack, it is controversial. But they prescribe dangerous statin drugs?

You eat no meat killthesunshine? Thats ok, but how do you get protein?

#40     Jan 9, 2009