High LDL Cholesterol Is Not A Health 'Problem' & Other Facts

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ByLoSellHi, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Not surprising, they are very sick people.

Statins are not a cure-all but if you won't stop eating that are killing you ..

BEEF, PORK, HAM, :eek:

#21     Jan 9, 2009
  2. trendo

trendo

What's the problem with soy?

#22     Jan 9, 2009

3. http://trusted.md/blog/vreni_gurd/2007/04/13/high_cholesterol_does_not_cause_heart_disease

I think scientists question not that fats raise cholesterol, but if cholesterol that is high really causes heart disease.
    So killthesunshine, yes fats raise cholesterol, but is high cholesteral the cause of heart disease? And because so much money is made with the premise of cholesteral cause heart disease, it is hard for other scientist who see something different to be heard.

#23     Jan 9, 2009
  4. oh i hear them but what do they have to say to this..

For every 10-gram per day increase in saturated fat intake, IMT was 0.03 mm higher

#24     Jan 9, 2009
  5. The medical establishment is clueless and greedy. Arteries first dry out, then crack , then get patched with cholesterol and calcium. The artery feeding the heart gets flexed every time the heart beats so it cracks and gets repaired earlier in life, hence the heart attack is the first major problem evidenced by a system wide condition. Vitamin C, assuming your body works ok, causes the generation of Hyaluronic Acid and whatnot. HA keeps your arteries moist and flexible so they don't crack in the first frigging place. Take a time released Vitamin C and reduce your risk of heart attack. If your body does not produce HA properly, and that is my condition, well, you buy the stuff and eat some once a day.. no cracks, no patches, no heart attacks, no meds... a guy in Japan was 121 years old and was up and around and taking care of himself right up to the end, researchers found that in his area they eat plants that provide Hyaluronic Acid. There were lots of people in their 80's and 90's that were maintaining their own farms... try that after decades of eating the American Diet, ain't gonna happen baby. I'm 64 yo, blood pressure 115 over 75, resting heart rate about 65 and I'm taking no meds at all except for the dozen or so I get from the health food store... waiting around for the Medical establishment to fix your health is silly, the greedy bastards won't do it unless they can line their pockets and good medicine is nearly free so they provide the bad stuff...

#25     Jan 9, 2009
  6. "dryout"?? ROFLMFAO! :D

#26     Jan 9, 2009
  7. Please explain.

#27     Jan 9, 2009
  8. Atkins devotees are among the first to find out. :D

#28     Jan 9, 2009
  9. BACON CHEESEBURGER IS A HEALTH FOOD!

ROFLMAO!! :D

you wish

#29     Jan 9, 2009
  10. fhl

fhl

I'm not a big fan of milk or drugs, but the bit about not eating wheat or soy is ridiculous.
    And I don't care what kind of science is presented, it's still ridiculous.

#30     Jan 9, 2009