High-frequency firm fined for trading malfunctions

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Banjo, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Wrongdoings are 7k NQ in 7 seconds that they didnt want

Wrongdoings are driving up CL $1 due to an algo error

How the f++k can you adapt to that you idiot?

I could go on but I hope you've got the message

#21     Nov 28, 2011
  2. fixedgrin88 has adapted. this is how.
    [​IMG]

#22     Nov 28, 2011

3. fixedgrin

another shithead who makes the USA a bigger pile of crap. anything goes... if there is a chance to make a lot money according to this POS. no accountability, no responsibility, so long as you have some extra dough to flush down the toilet. never mind who the hell it could harm. what the fuck does "welfare queen" have to do with HFT

fricking nitwit.

#23     Nov 28, 2011
  4. Occam

Occam

Maybe the US government should pass a law that only iceman1, Occam, and people less intelligent than either Occam or iceman1 are allowed to trade. :D :D :D :D :D

#24     Nov 28, 2011
  5. Actually, literally, people like you make america a bigger pile of crap. How about providing an insightful argument instead of name calling? All of our current politicians waste a lot of time calling each other names and making generalizations.

Complaining about hft being able to do things you can't do because they can acquire resources that you can't is like being a welfare queen.

Everyone is still trading, I don't see how hft is bad. The market always produces winners and losers, on both small and large scales, it's a shame that you're always on the losing side though.

#25     Nov 29, 2011
  6. What a moronic post

Go away and stop wasting everyones time

#26     Nov 29, 2011
  7. lol I mean, I'm sorry if you're old or something and can't think critically anymore.

#27     Nov 29, 2011