High Court Confirms "Saddam to Hang"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by steve46, Dec 26, 2006.

1. wonder how much markets gap up on wednesday???

also.. when is the secret hanging video coming out?

If nobody saw it maybe they didnt hang him and just exiled him and his cronies to some deserted island somewhere as part of the secret deal....

#11     Dec 30, 2006
  2. Yes

First, the process was carried out on an "expedited" basis because of the religious holiday (Muslim holiday)

Second, every step of the process including his transportation from American custody to Iraqi custody was videotaped. His burial will also be videotaped so that NO ONE can say it didn't happen.

#12     Dec 30, 2006
  3. My prediction, made one day after Saddam was captured:

12-14-03 07:43 PM

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=390318&highlight=saddam+exile#post390318

From today's news:

"Saddam's execution was 100 percent Iraqi and the American side did not interfere."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061230/ap_on_re_mi_ea/saddam

#13     Dec 30, 2006
  4. I see that Yahoo had a headline tonight that said a US Judge turned down a request from Saddam's lawyer to stop the execution.

#14     Dec 30, 2006
  5. I have been critical of the Iraqi people but I must give credit where credit is due. In dealing with violent criminals it is obvious their system of justice is far superior to ours. Saddam had his day in court. Had an appeals process that took weeks rather than 20 f'n years and once the appeals process was over.....execution of sentence within 48 hours. Now THAT is how it's done. Bravo, Iraqi people. Bravo!

#15     Dec 30, 2006
  6. Huh?
    Saddam was their system of justice.

He was pretty quick about it too-before any naysayers or advocates could jump the bandwagon, BANG, he was in there, executi'n, torturin........gettin the job done, stayin the course:eek:

#16     Dec 30, 2006