Higgs Boson - The evidence of God Particle

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Dec 18, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Crawl back under your rock, cock roach.

#51     Dec 20, 2012
  2. Why, you lonely?

#52     Dec 20, 2012
  3. stu

stu

Religion being the procrastination of reality, you're probably already well overdosed in the art of needless delay.
    Though it'll likely be your subject matter which you love - pseudoscience.

As in this thread and others you seem to have great affection for arguing faulty statements by repeatedly banging them against untrue claims like a deranged parrot would bang its beak against its cage.
    Apparently some like yourself crave that as a form of delusion to blind themselves in religious belief. Much easier to dodge and put off that way, than having to understand things properly.

Contrary to what you suppose, Higgs may extend and indeed revolutionize The Standard Model, whilst the absurd faulty statements and untrue claims, along with the infantility of false argument and ignorance that underlies instistence for a supernatural god to 'tune' the unverse, are rendered even more utterly irrelvant than is already the case.

#53     Dec 22, 2012
  4. It kinda makes you wonder the purpose or more accurately the purposelessness of people like stu.

I mean if I didn't believe in leprechauns I doubt I would spend the whole of my existence trying to prove the case to others.

I mean think about it , having an OCD of attempting to prove God does not exist is the most powerful demonstration of control over his life possible. It's hilarious, he's like a monk totally consumed by thoughts of God. How is that for rational :D :D :D

#54     Dec 22, 2012
  5. stu

stu

...and so you too prove the point for arguing faulty statements to delude yourself.

#55     Dec 22, 2012
  6. I'm not the one consumed by a God that I claim doesn't exist.

For all intents he is as real to you as anybody else, and the zeal for your antipathy proves it.

#56     Dec 22, 2012
  7. stu

stu

... you just did it again.

#57     Dec 22, 2012
  8. maxpi

maxpi

Hee hee.... Alternate universes are atheist's eternity...

#58     Dec 22, 2012
  9. jem

jem

stu you are a clown.

I let the economist and scientists explain the fine tuning to you.
    I let the economist tell you it took 20 constants tuned to 32 places to find the higgs..

That is not me lying that is science and math.

You are lying about the science.
    Higgs did not extend the model.
    It was predicted in the sixties by higgs...
    using incredibly precise math.
    And finding the boson confirmed the model.
    if the LHcollider did not find the higgs boson it would have called the whole standard model into question. That is not an extension of the model... it was confirmation.

#59     Dec 22, 2012
  10. jem

jem

finally lets talk about the science troll..

Do you deny that the standard model requires its 20 or so constants to be exactly what they are to about 32 decimal places to help the LH collider find the higgs boson.

#60     Dec 22, 2012