Hidden Divergence Trades

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by thesecrettrader, Sep 30, 2007.

1. wed 512 tick

• hjh.gif
      File size:
      22.9 KB
      Views:
    #71     Jan 7, 2009
  2. DonKee

DonKee

Your hidden divergence is just my divergence.

Maybe your "hidden" divergences are working because they occur when I'm getting my divergences. lol

#72     Jan 7, 2009
  3. ... call it whatever you want... the language doesn't matter...
    ... your chart shows a higher high on price
    .... my chart shows a lower high... on price

... maybe what you are trying to point out is that price on one person's chart is going down while it is going up on your chart...
    ..... in that case... you are a rich one....pure genius my friend

.... "lol" seems to be the greatest point ever made on ET ... by the greatest number of posters.... :)

#73     Jan 7, 2009
  4. ....it is possible that i don't understand your chart.....
    .... i would not be surprised at all if one setup produces divergence when another setup is producing a reverse divergence....

#74     Jan 7, 2009
  5. why have the idiot mods seen fit to delete my best thread and leave this one intact ?

#75     Jul 12, 2009
  6. d08

d08

Yeah, exactly - there is only one correct method when it comes to trading...namely yours.

#76     Jul 12, 2009
  7. bump

#77     Jul 12, 2009
  8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Hidden divergence trades are better identified with their proper name. They are called "trend"--Izzy:)

#78     Jul 13, 2009
  9. Depending on your perspective, an hidden divergence is simply a pullback in a trend or the quick death of a new trend. Hidden divergences that fail are simply the emergence of a new trends. There is nothing special about them.

I'd really be interested in hearing a mathematical reason as to the significance of an indicator having a HH relative to price's LL.

BTW, you can find more info on HD's in Constance Browns book on TA. Been through all this a long time ago.

#79     Jul 14, 2009