Hidden billionaires

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Jan 1, 2011.

1. for reals, everyone knows it's those on food stamps and collecting unemployment benefits that truly are the job creators in the world- not those blasted people who have actually worked for something and amassed wealth throughout a lifetime of efficient capital utilization.

#21     Jan 3, 2011
  2. One of the elitetrader members is investing $100,000 with this investment company after few days. If you need Tax-Free investments, I can help. Baron (elitetrader owner) also has information about this investment. I have requested Baron to send me paid advertisement details and cost for elitetrader. I am waiting for Baron’s reply.

#22     Jan 3, 2011
  3. I agree when profits are high the capital invested/traded is less (not always). There is high possibility people are trading big money for high profits.

But usually when profits are high people withdraw their money regularly because there is always a risk of big loss. Anyway I am not an expert. I maybe wrong.

#23     Jan 3, 2011
  4. zdreg

zdreg

there are probably some billionaires already on ET.whoever is holding a billion old zimbawae dollars or old iraqi dinars or old north korean won etc. please stand up and be counted.

#24     Jan 3, 2011
  5. Recently I saw a stock which increased 4000% - 8000% (not sure) on IPO listing. My brother said there is fraud and law will catch them after 1 month.

#25     Jan 5, 2011
  6. -1

i'm sure none of the regular posters are anywhere near billionare status, but i'm sure a billionare has come across the site and browsed through.

billionares tend to be interested in money and finance, so i can see one of them stumbling on this site accidently, reading the posts, laughing at the many poseurs, then finally leaving.

#26     Jan 5, 2011
  7. zdreg

zdreg

politicians believe it.
    your post deserves the sarcasm of the year award even though we still in the 1st month.

#27     Jan 30, 2011
  8. cvds16

cvds16

no, it's not worht a reward, it's not like you know these people chose their lives to be like that, stating the above is just arrogance coupled with pure stupidity , nothing new on ET ...

#28     Jan 30, 2011
  9. zdreg

zdreg

I am commenting on one statement not his character and not on anything else he posted.

#29     Jan 30, 2011
  10. I rest my case...

#30     Jan 30, 2011