Hi Joe, I have been unsuccessful in getting you to reply via PM, so I'll ask here.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by phenomena, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zzzz will be dealt with?! he made those comments months ago,if not a year!!! Just now being "dealt with"? Furthermore, that's just the tip of the iceberg, he's made several more (racist comments, supporting david duke videos, defending pehophilia, etc)... Oh, and it's not just ME who thinks there's a double standard, as you have seen, it's most of the people who have participated in this debate... I don't think there's any rational way to think that there is NOT a double standard. In fact, it's one which has been demonstrated in the bannings of several other members which have stemmed from conflicts with him (traderNIK, haroki, on and on and on) yet he's survived all of them, while being the antagonistic party of each conflict! Now I'm getting "warnings" saying "douche bag" while he's going off on "goat fcker" rants and using racially derogatory terms left and right, and now, months/years later it "will be dealt with?" Can you please, with all due respect, tell me how that is not supposed to be seen as a double standard?

#11     Jan 24, 2011
  2. A few thoughts, if I may:

1) A double standard which aggressively protects Optional777 and punishes his detractors has clearly been in place for years on this site. Many of us find this policy baffling, as King-Troll Optional777 has never uttered a single word that could be considered helpful or useful to anyone, in over 30,000 posts under various aliases.

2) If is was up to me (and I realize it isn't), I'd just let people talk to each other freely here, never banning anyone except under the most extreme circumstances (or spammers).

3) Just FYI, the King Troll absolutely <b>loves</b> getting negative attention from people, and will even routinely interrupt perfectly on-topic political threads in order to beg for it.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3063811#post3063811

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3046615#post3046615

#12     Jan 24, 2011
  3. Mercor

Mercor

douchebag:
    Someone who has surpassed the levels of jerk and asshole, however not yet reached fucker or motherfucker. Not to be confuzed with douche.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=douchebag

Joe,
    No need to protect me from "douchebag" references.
    As Sarah would say.....MAN UP!!!

#13     Jan 25, 2011
  4. BSAM

BSAM

OoooWeee.....I'm having to hold my hands over my ears as I read thru this thread.

#14     Jan 25, 2011
  5. Joe

Joe

Tell me about it; someone complains because they get harassed and I make a friendly PM to him to try to curtail his language towards some members and he freaks... I could only imagine what happened when his mom took away his toys.

#15     Jan 25, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Why wouldn't this same logic/suggestion apply to the candy ass cry babies lodging these petty complaints about bad language and supposed "stalking"?

#16     Jan 25, 2011
  7. Umm, Joe, with all due respect you didn't specify which members or which language, after being asked for clarification twice... I'm just sayin...

#17     Jan 25, 2011
  8. BSAM

BSAM

(Holding bullhorn up to mouth...)

Okay, men, relax...there's nothing more to see here...the riot is over...dry your eyes and quietly move back to your keyboards...you know what to do...if you have to ask, at this point, then it can't be explained. If the Dictator has to show up, it ain't gonna be purdy.:p

#18     Jan 25, 2011

9. Harrumph!!!!

ART is harmless. Actually, he's the perfect example of a libtard. He makes stupid, easily refuted arguments that can easily be shown to come from political belief, and not from common sense. HE believes his points have merit, but any critical thinker doesn't.

I say keep him....

#19     Jan 25, 2011
  10. The expression of political views is an unimportant secondary objective to the creature. <b>It is primarily here to troll.</b>

#20     Jan 25, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.