Hi, I'm Sicktrader II, Not the Banned One

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sicktraderII, Jul 28, 2009.

1. yeah, this is strange. They deleted the sicktrader account/threads too so you can't see any of the old messages. I know the guy liked monkey GIFs but that is no worse that most of the vitriol seen on ET. Maybe a mod can explain why these actions were taken. I know that a lot of us wanted to see him start trading so why remove his account the day he gets funding?

#11     Jul 29, 2009
  2. I always had the impression Magna was fair and impartial...and cool.

Whatever happened to free to be you and me style in the journals forum. So, your journal sucks and it gets removed? What's up with that. :cool:

#12     Jul 29, 2009
  3. AyeYo

AyeYo

I don't know why people are so desparate to shut this guy up. What's the big deal? If anything, it should have been the people harassing him that were banned.

On another note, it's Wednesday... time to trade. Let's see it.

#13     Jul 29, 2009
  4. Yes, why would they ban someone who says he will start with $700 and be at over $170K in 65 days, all the while doing nothing but trying to get massive attention so he can later sell his wares? Making claims he doesn't need money because "you can see me as an owner of a top 500 construction/builder" however refusing to give even a website and/or phone# to verify? And when someone asked him his method, his only reply was "I win?"

The only amazing thing, is how many desparate ET posters are, hoping that he will be the first human in history to do this, so they too can blow out their accounts one more time?

#14     Jul 29, 2009
  5. don't know about this guy but i just shorted 9045 YM. Will cover at 9025 if hit

#15     Jul 29, 2009
  6. out 9025

+20

#16     Jul 29, 2009
  7. this isn't your journal. start your own

#17     Jul 29, 2009
  8. Take your own advice and stop posting your fills to someone else's journal. WTF.

#18     Jul 29, 2009
  9. This is what I hear when u speak TraderZone:

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah I'm so jealous of anyone who makes a profitable trade so I bad mouth them blah blah blah blah blah

All I have to say to you is either chill out or shut up. Has it occured to you that this journal has gone on for ages and ages without any trades. So I posted one. If you didn't like it then tough luck. I don't want to start a journal. All I wanted to do is state a real trade. Plus if you look at other journals there are many cases of more than one person posting their trades.

#19     Jul 29, 2009
  10. FYI - Sicktrader stated in yet another thread that was deleted last night that his funding would not be available until this aft, and that as he normally does not trade in the aft, Thurs A.M. will probably be kick-off time.

I feel this will be an interesting 'experiment', and will watch it play out.

#20     Jul 29, 2009