Hi I Want Ta Try Trading Index Es Futures Or Noq

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by traderkay, Nov 21, 2003.

1. Hi. Im newb. I got 4k (I had 24k a few months ago but daytrading stocks didnt go well), so I cant daytrade stocks now so futures here I come. Peoplez plz tell me how you trade these futures thingie. And o by the way, what does CME stand for?

2. ptt

ptt

contact gordon gekko on this site, he can teach you everything you need to know

3. Sashe

Sashe

I had a better impression of ya...
    another one bites the dust

4. cme stands for chicago merchentile exchange. before you actually switch to eminis, how come you weren't successful with stocks? due to a bad strategy, lack of discipline? what was the reason, because of certain reasons futures might be a worse idea for you than stocks.

5. I could be wrong, but I believe it is spelled "murchantile".

6. ramora

ramora

traderkay, first the nq is a easier market to trade than nog. You can lose your ass trading nog... Most service providers offer charts and data on nq but you have to call to get noq prices.

7. All I can say is Wow . . .

:(

And by the way, it's CHICAGO MERCANTILE EXCHANGE!!!

8. monee

monee

Well how long is this gag going to go on?:D

9. And you shall find your ANSWER MY FRIEND!

everyone here will tell you their history, their exact calculation method, argue over minor differences in calculation methods, tell you the way they SUPPOSEDLY work and supposed to be used.............. BUT noone here who's using them successfully will tell you the actual strategy he's using in trading them. That's the harsh reality buddy.

:eek:

10. Ebo

Ebo

Is The CME in the same building as the NYMEX?
    I was thinking of visiting there while at the Las Vegas trading convention.

#10     Nov 21, 2003