Hi I need good margin

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Leni, May 9, 2010.

1. Leni

Leni

Hello Guys,

I use to be a day trader for two years and made good money but happened to trade with other's poeple money with some good margins up to 400000$..
    ... So as I quit the the company and spent most of my savings due to reasons that are irrelevant to the topic I need to go back in trading but I have problem that I have only 3-5k available. Yes I can get big margins in trading futures and forex but I am not good in that and never traded those so I have a good strategy that I was making money from ETfs and preffered stocks ( NYSE ) so I need to trade those.
    .. I am not aware of how much margin I can get with 3k-5k if I open account remotely ( I am not in the USA ) and what companies should I been looking for ...20000$ margin to start is absolutely enough for me to star I know how to multiply them does any company offer that online such a margin for remote trading on the securities I have mentioned ?..
    I would really appreciate if someone can help advice me on that !

2. Leni

Leni

:(

3. MoscowTD

MoscowTD

What do you want TRUTH ?

ok fine,

5 k is enough to start trading career IF you are a master already

But I can tell from your post You are not a master trader yet

therefore chances of you losing 5 k or 3 k is 99.99 %

You need to stop and practice trading on demo or by buying 1 single share of a stock and learning to trade

AFTER 3-5 YEARS YEARS You can be a trader.

I already know you will not listen one bit of this post. That's human nature. Because you don't know what you don't know.

life is a bitch

4. Leni

Leni

"What do you want TRUTH ?

ok fine,

5 k is enough to start trading career IF you are a master already

But I can tell from your post You are not a master trader yet

therefore chances of you losing 5 k or 3 k is 99.99 %

You need to stop and practice trading on demo or by buying 1 single share of a stock and learning to trade

AFTER 3-5 YEARS YEARS You can be a trader.

I already know you will not listen one bit of this post. That's human nature. Because you don't know what you don't know.

life is a bitch"

:confused: I am sure you haven't read my post at all ..I don't need advice on how to trade or how much money are enough for a start as I have written I HAVE BEEN A TRADER FOR 2 YEARS AND KNOW HOW TO TRADE AND MAKE PROFIT ....( 30-40 % return on yeach of the two years spent ) ...
    what I need is advice on where and what companies can get me good margins with the small amount I have in regards to the securities that I want to trade and the fact that I want to trade remotely not from usa!

5. MoscowTD

MoscowTD

I knew you would blow up your account 99.99%

But now I know you will blow up 100%

Now I know for certain.

You can't trade FX or futures. You admitted it.

Do you know what that means ?

That means you don't really know how to trade, you only think you do.

You are so green that you probably don't yet know that Markets are random.

I am done wasting time. I tried to tell you. Fine.

Good luck

6. Leni

Leni

:) sorry but you sound like you are projecting your failure to an unadequate advice...

I know what products I can trade and have developed a good profitable strategy and have never made any compromises with my risk management so trust me my risk management would not allow me to loose more than 20% of my capital :)...

again you din't make the effort to read exaclty what I was asking :)you sound too emotional

7. promagma

promagma

You have two choices .... get your series 7 and go with a firm like Bright or Echo, or go with unlicensed/unregulated firm like Cy Group, JC Trading, Paramount, Guardian, Trade Vision Capital (but watch out for a situation like Tuco).

Some firms may require training, may limit you to a certain trading style, offer different leverage, may not offer remote trading, just do your homework.

I got started at Cy Group and they were good. And I know Trade Vision has been around for many years.

8. Leni

Leni

promagma thanks a lot ! I will check on these ....
    I have taken series 7 :)

9. All those firms you mention are unregulated and unlicensed except for JC Trading. Their traders trade on the CBSX.....just wanted to correct your info.

10. Leni

Leni

you any other that you can trade on NYSE use ARCA ?..

#10     May 12, 2010