Hi! Does anyone knows about Level2 scanner

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by equitytrader007, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Neovest First alert can do this easily

#11     Jul 7, 2010
  2. I have just contacted Neovest sales, they dont provide any filter which scans level2 data.
    If you know any other vendor, please let know.

#12     Jul 7, 2010
  3. Currently Madscan is undergoing correction for level2 filter and it may take some time, if you know any other vendor, it would be great help

#13     Jul 7, 2010
  4. You can definitely do it on First Alert.you just have to create your own filter on it, real easy to do.

#14     Jul 7, 2010
  5. Can you show us a picture of what that looks like?

#15     Jul 8, 2010
  6. Let me elaborate the level 2 scanner again. In level 2 scanner, basically the filter will scan all bids and offers of all stocks (which are predefined by the crieterias of price range, average volume, pricing, exchange, etc) and will show up the stocks which have large size order on bid and offer. The size order should also be defined by us. For ex. let say if we want any stock with particular conditions that has bid or ask size of 10,000 shares within 1 dollar of its current price, then it should show that stock in the filter.

Then through this filter we will be notified about large order size in the market, and thereby identify good opportunity to trade.

If you think this kind of customised filter is provided by any website as monthy service or any trading software has this feature, then please post on this link, as it can help many budding traders out here.
    Thanks in advance.

#16     Jul 9, 2010
  7. Hello Friends!

I am still searching for this service, if anyone knows about this kind of thing, please let me know.

Thanks

#17     Jul 14, 2010
  8. Not sure why they would delete you post, unless they considered it spamming -- in which case, you can and should become a Sponsor.

#18     Jul 14, 2010