Hi boys

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by BlondChick, Mar 10, 2006.

1. You are an experience trader and I am not. That is the reason I am in the position that I am in right now. Why do you think I ask the question in this forum? Because I believe you boys are more experience than I am. If I am as experience as you are, I wouldn't be in this situation and I wouldn't have to ask the question. Now would I?

As for the advice of "sell now", well, that is under consideration.

I ask for fundamental and technical analysis from your expertise point of view. An experience trader has plenty to say in regard to this stock. If you are an experience trader and would like to provide your inputs, I would be appreciated.

You wouldn't like it if you were to ask a question and someone said to you, "go read a manual". "Thanks, you are a great help" would be the customary reply.

#31     Mar 11, 2006
  2. Ms. Chick..

As Omni said, the worst thing that can happen to you is if you hold now and it came back to BE. This would reinforce very bad habits...

Learn to take your losses which you should have done when it gapped down heavily in Oct...

Michael B.

#32     Mar 11, 2006
  3. another way to look at this...

if you bought it at 8 bucks...and it went up to 9 bucks..when it got to 7 bucks why did you hold? You had seen the high of a 1 buck profit...why would you hold past a 1 buck loss after the fact of not taking the one buck profit?

I do not trade like this, I am just trying to talk to a blondchick in her language...

Can I see your pic? (this is the only reason I am reading this thread) Wifey even wants to see your pic now !

#33     Mar 11, 2006
  4. Ok, what's done is done. Lesson learned!

Do you have any fundamental and technical inputs beside the trend is down remark like all the others? The reason I ask is because your insightful analysis will help shed light on this matter.

#34     Mar 11, 2006
  5. cnms2

cnms2

You got a decent answer from me, you just don't like it. It doesn't matter anymore that you lost money. It matters only what you can do with your money now. You seem to have no trading experience, so the best advice is to pull your money from UTSI, then go studying. Learn about money management, about trading, paper trade for awhile, start small and grow. Consider this loss tuition money. You learned a lesson.

#35     Mar 11, 2006
  6. omniscient

omniscient Guest

well, as fun as it is to endure insolent responses from such an ungracious seeker of help, i'll defer to the more tolerant members to carry on this charity.

several people have offered specific input, yet the appreciation is a bit on the short side.

well, here's the deal. if i got the random urge to get in a jet, fly around for a while, realize i ran out of fuel, and started careening towards the ocean, i wouldn't call up some antonymous ATC and act surprised when they advise i find a parachute and bail, instead expecting them to teach me how to fly. but maybe that's just me.

take care :)

omni

#36     Mar 11, 2006
  7. Hey boys, I want to acknowledge JMowery1987 for his helpful technical analysis of UTSI and his recommendation. He pm me with a well thought out analysis of the stock. He provided valuable technical information that look into the dynamic of the stock and what it is doing, where it is heading, the various scenario of what will most likely happen in the next few trading days, and what to look for as each trading day goes by.

Simply saying "sell now" is a recommendation, not an analysis. Now I know the rest of you are quite skillful in analyzing the stock. So if you have inputs in the fundamental or technical aspect of the stock, I would very much like to hear from you.
    :D

#37     Mar 11, 2006
  8. I believe no one from this forum is immature or offensive. We don't care whether you are a blode chick or whatever, all we care about is good trading analysis. Most of us are professional traders in elite traders and I personally am a day trader.

You can tell most of the replys whether directly or indirectly (so we don't sound too harsh) tell you to exit the position and cut your loss. That is the RIGHT thing to do when you are WRONG in a trade. Professionals cut their losses early and never hold on to losers in hopes of the stock turning around.

The analysis is before the entry. Once you are in and when you are wrong, there is no need for analysis except to get out and cut losses.

#38     Mar 11, 2006
  9. lundy

lundy

I disagree with some opinions here that you should bail now just because you are down big.

However, I think it will test below $5. I would get out on a rally, and buy back below 5.

#39     Mar 12, 2006
  10. Not sure if she could swing that, she might die twice

#40     Mar 12, 2006