Hi boys

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by BlondChick, Mar 10, 2006.

1. there he is, always on the job! It's babar, queen of the self-imposed ET police. beware, babar will find all scams, unless you're "legendary trader" tony oz, in which case babar turns his cheek, as he was already greased by the oz.

#11     Mar 10, 2006
  2. CAX49

CAX49

What do you guys think about the liquid platform?

#12     Mar 10, 2006
  3. Nice weekend thread.

#13     Mar 10, 2006
  4. bitrend

bitrend

You are lucky and smart to start thinking right now about exit at $6 (-25%). Imagine if you start to think about exit 6 months or one year later, what could happen? Maybe at $2 (-75%)!

You are under fire! Get out from this hell. If by bad luck the stock rebound after you got out, it's probably less pain than the pain you will have in the future if you still hold this shit. You already had 6 months pain and you don't want to have another 6 months pain, do you?

Read this from volente:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=991028#post991028

Good luck.

#14     Mar 10, 2006
  5. Mrs Chick,

I can post you a visual aid as you requested...you show me yours and I will show you mine... :)

Mr. Savant

#15     Mar 10, 2006
  6. bitrend

bitrend

Just ElectricSavant who really understand what she means!!! We all misunderstood what she wanted.

LOL.

#16     Mar 10, 2006
  7. Star

Star

everytime I visit here I see something that takes this website to a lower level..

Weirdo guys posing as blonde chicks with pics..

How truly fuvked is that on a trading site :(

#17     Mar 10, 2006
  8. :( Come on boys, I need your analysis on the fundamental and technical of this stock. Is that too much to ask? Be a gentleman for once. Stop all those trash talk. Thank you very much.:D

#18     Mar 10, 2006
  9. Thank you...I agree...this is a 13 yr old boy...thread should be deleted or at the very least moved to chit-chat. No woman would denigrate herself/women in that manner, sorry waste of time.

#19     Mar 10, 2006
  10. Haha, this is pure comedy.

#20     Mar 10, 2006