Hi boys

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by BlondChick, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Hi boys, can you help me analyze this stock (UTSI) and tell me what you think, both fundamentally and technically? I bought this stock at $8 and now it is at $6 and going toward $5. I know I should have sold it at $9, but it’s one of those "should have" and "could have" that didn’t materialized. Do you think it will go back to $8? How long should I wait? It’s been 6 months since I bought it. I notice that some of you are good at drawing a bunch of lines on the chart showing support, resistance, and so forth. Any picture of how you arrive at your conclusion would be greatly appreciated. I'm a girl and need visual aid to understand what you are talking about. Be nice and I might give you a peek at my pic. :D hehehe...

2. Babak

Babak

you gotta be kiddin me

3. chart looks pretty atrocious for longs...it's a clear downtrend with 50ma crossin' 200ema from above--very bearish...it's difficult to say where/when/if a rebound will take place, there's certainly no sign of it..and u know pennies...can keep droppin' forever 'till they get to nickels. mind u don't make decisions based on what I see: u are in charge.

do u mind tell us the size of your trade?

ps: ehmm.....pic? :p

4. UTSI:

• utsi.png
      File size:
      25.1 KB
      Views:
  5. Mr Market? :D

6. ess1096

ess1096

I think we have a blond troll.

7. Never buy stocks with two vowels in thier ticker, they are always losers. I suggest exiting your position.

8. omfg!

9. do what cramer does when one of his stocks tanks. do a monback.lol

10. by the way u have to be a bit nutzy to hold on to it for so long with such a well define downtrend...hope for u were in small.

#10     Mar 10, 2006