Hi all - Yet another newbie joining Swift Trade

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by eswake, Jun 27, 2006.

1. GGSAE

GGSAE

Maybe you should ask anybody that didn't get 'hired' at swift and just don't ask his/her questions....lol

#71     Nov 24, 2006
  2. ntmf

ntmf

This is my 12th month in Swift Trade

I can make 15K every month -- very stable

My suggestion is that no matter what ppl say, what ppl tell you, try it yourself.

#72     Nov 24, 2008
  3. ntmf

ntmf

This is a challenge job and everyday is different. I admit sometimes technical issues or even crashes happen but in most of the time, the tools (tradeware and chartware) with the lowest transaction costs really help me achieve my goal more efficiently. It's far more better than trading at home: I have to worry about which account is better, which online broker give me more tools or which dealer charge me less fees..

In ST, I can concentrate on just trade.....

#73     Nov 24, 2008
  4. can you trade remotely or do you have to be there?

#74     Nov 25, 2008
  5. ntmf

ntmf

You have to be there like other full time job from 9:30 - 4:00 ET

#75     Nov 25, 2008
  6. Thank you for proving to everyone you don't belong in that category.

#76     Feb 17, 2009
  7. HAHAH PWNED... GOT HIM!!!

2 .5 years later... PIZZA BURN....

????

#77     Feb 17, 2009
  8. fabric

fabric

I do not agree here at all. Have you made those 40-50k a year? You gotta be shitting me . The conditions in that firm are so tough that people can't even make 2000$ a month . Stop telling jokes to people when you haven't done it yourself. They don't have software , stops , capital , nothing. They want traders to make money out of thin air literally . Well , it doesn't work that way in trading . What capital do they give you ? Some absurd 50$ at max (some offices is as little as 25) and want you to start making thousands per month . No shit . I wonder how naive you have to be say what thay you can make money in that firm . So , stop talking funny things beacuse people here will get the wrong impression.

#78     Jul 18, 2009
  9. The new traders training is supposed to make it difficult to reach $2k inone month, but the risk assigned to traders who have completed that first target is a whole different story.

#79     Jul 18, 2009
  10. Linus II

Linus II

Hello everybody

I have a question regarding proprietary trading firms. Do they only use scalping as a main trading vehicle, or can a person make fewer trades in order to focus on major intraday moves?

I would appreciate any response

Thanks everybody

#80     Mar 27, 2010