Hi all - Yet another newbie joining Swift Trade

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by eswake, Jun 27, 2006.

1. speedyj

speedyj

But I DO. I am at HO. And I'm not a trader. And I do know all the BM's - everyone of them. And you my friend - are wrong :)

#41     Sep 6, 2006
  2. Great place to begin if you want to be a trader/speculator. I spent a few years there and learned a ton while there.

#42     Sep 6, 2006
  3. What about the Ex Windsor BM that is wanted by the RCMP now?

Friend of yours maybe?

This guy even screws old ladies out of their life savings.

You know them all do you??

LOL

Trust me I have forgotten more then you will ever know about these con artists.

#43     Sep 6, 2006
  4. alzheimer?

#44     Sep 6, 2006
  5. wz7ll9

wz7ll9

So you traded out of Windsor, how does that account for the entire company? There are always bad seeds in a big organization. Each branch is individually owned and operated, so you really can't generalize. The deal with percentages is what it is, if a BM deviates from that, then don't work at that branch. Look at the owner of London, Mississauga and Caracus, he is a very shady character, with charges against him.

#45     Sep 7, 2006
  6. speedyj

speedyj

You're quickly becoming a universal source for useless information. Where is it exactly that I can see proof of the statement you make above? Show me the RCMP warrant/case details/media release.

#46     Sep 7, 2006
  7. Your a bit of a fuck up I see speedy....ask around stupid it is well known the guy is wanted.

You must be some what shady if you feel it is your job to protect a con.

What branch are you from stupid?

#47     Sep 7, 2006
  8. Speedy must have asked around as I see he has come to his simple senses and has shut the fuck up and stopped protecting low life cons.

I guess even "simple swifties" can come to their senses after you beat it into their thick skulls.

Too funny for a Friday night

#48     Sep 8, 2006
  9. mishwar

mishwar

Are you sure ? i have heard many branches have the "$ 2000 profit to be reached" clause. I know for sure. anyone else facing something similar ? and that too we get 10 %

thanks
    m

#49     Sep 22, 2006
  10. mnx

mnx

i believe it's just canadian branches that students get paid from their first dollar earned...

cheers!

mnx

#50     Sep 22, 2006