Hi all - Yet another newbie joining Swift Trade

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by eswake, Jun 27, 2006.

1. you said it bud,,, no need to say more,, you truly do have issues,, hope all here give you the respect such a mentally challenged individual deserves..

#31     Aug 5, 2006
  2. yep, he sucks indeed.

I guess all his anger is probably the BM's fault for not using kind words for letting him know howmuch...

#32     Aug 5, 2006
  3. You guys can think "swifttraderocks" is full of BS but in reality he does not lie and nothing has changed at Swift. The same old promises and the same old lies. They will hire anyone they will tell anyone what they want to hear so that they will give up 6 months or more of their lives while they make nothing. The truth is far less than 25% of the traders trained there make over 40k in their first year or ever for that matter. There are a few that make half a million or more as well. However 90%+ have no clue about the market, the economy, trading. If they can see any kind of "free" money that is about as good as they get. If you wanna learn to trade you read as much as you can build on what works for you and try to start netting at least 15k a month, inwhich they may give you 5 of it. Then get a clue and move on. If your fees can be worked in on a different model then of that 15k you should be able to start keeping 10k of it instead.

Don't blame swiftsucks for being bitter there a few people out there much more pissed at Swift than you can ever imagine. Try having your paycheque held ransom, or better yet try having them make you payback your portion of the losses before they will hand it over. When you leave I suggest making sure it is on a bad month and MAKE SURE you get your cheque from the month prior.

You guys can think I may be on the bitter wagon or I lie but the truith of it is I left for better deals, make double what I did at Swift and increased my over all salary by triple. Oh and I also trade 4ft from a guy who had a little trouble collecting cash.

So I look back and laugh but the guys here that think "Swift for life" need to give their head a shake.

MM

#33     Aug 5, 2006
  4. As in most things in life, I'll guess the thruth doesnt lie at either extreme, but somewhere in the middle. Dont get married to swift [or any other company for that matter] but dont discard them apriory either.

#34     Aug 5, 2006
  5. MilleniumMan......we dont blame swifttradesuks for being bitter....we blame him for being and idiot for trying to imply that we have no idea how the branch managers and head office of swifttrade conspire to screw over their traders....and that if we only knew what these branch manager "manuals" said about how to screw over the traders we'd all leave in a heartbeat......well the fact is I am a branch manager of swift and so therefore i am privy to these so called "special" manuals and by no means is there anywhere in there talk of how to screw over the traders.....because if anyone knows how swift operates or how it makes its money you would know that the only profit swift makes is by making its traders profitable.....so if they were out to screw over there traders then they would only screwing themselves.......and as for branch managers withholding checks as "ransom"....not that i agree with this policy but each manager has their own discretion at their branch......but look at it like this...if you were a painter contracted to paint two houses and you painted one the right color and the second the wrong color.....do you really think you would get paid for the house did you did paint correctly before you repainted the second house the correct color??? i think not......so dont tell me swift is screwing their traders over when that is normal business practise in every other independant contract business.

And yes...many people have left swift and become more profitable....but suprisingly most of them dont bash swift...the only people that really bash swift are the ones that couldnt make money there and are bitter about that....when the only people they should blame or be bitter with is themselves for their failure. Doctors leave hospitals for more money at other hospitals.....lawyers leave law firms for more money....of course anyone has the right to leave their current firm to go somewhere else for more money but why bash the place that got you your start in the industry?

#35     Aug 5, 2006
  6. eusdaiki

FUCK OFF

#36     Aug 5, 2006
  7. also the last 5 posts left by this mentor,

-Jerry you are right ...sSorry

-IB futures data is coming in just fine here

-Pig

-Daal, you are stupid person

-me too ...

these are all separate posts, on separate threads , left by this very respectful individual,, need i say more...

#37     Aug 6, 2006

8. This all changed last month. trainees get paid from dollar one now. the $2000 limit really just affects their min shutdown.

#38     Aug 9, 2006
  9. Hi just reading the threads and it has been very interesting though it appears guys like Swift sucks is a bit over the top. One thing that intriuged me was who actually wears the loss that an individual may make?

Some say it is the trader though that seems unlikely

Others say it is the Branch office which would very get scary if the whole office had a bad run the office would probably close.

Or is it head office?

If the individuals or branch managers I can imagine they are loath to hand over any money but it appers that they are independant contractors. So does head office cover anything if not it does a bit tough on all concerned and it is understandable that tempers may run high

Comments appreciated

#39     Aug 22, 2006
  10. ... I love you too...

#40     Aug 28, 2006