Hi all - Yet another newbie joining Swift Trade

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by eswake, Jun 27, 2006.

1. I agree with you mnx.

Besides how can it be a scam if they provide all the money? The traders risk 0.

#11     Jun 29, 2006
  2. Did you forget that you are responsible for 100% of your losses??

LOL:eek:

#12     Jul 28, 2006
  3. last time I checked the branch absorbved all loses. At least around here.

#13     Jul 28, 2006
  4. The Branch absorbs all losses??

You best read the contract a little closer.

Trader is responsible for all losses even if it is a software issue ie: system goes down!!

I have seen HO bite it when their system has crashed. But that is accross the board where they flatten everyone and take traders profits and the losses and try to make it work out somewhat even.

But no sorry you are very wrong when it comes to the trader losing money they make a bad trade it comes out of their pocket.

How could you think any different??

I have all the management handbooks etc.

Company is a joke for a new trader.

Great business model for the HO though!!

#14     Jul 28, 2006
  5. I have never heard of a trainee covering their losses. Swift is a GREAT place to learn, and they give you the capital and in most cases the freedom to try what you want. 40 to 50k is very possible, like its already been said it all depends on you and the branch your in. Put in the work and effort, and money is a by product. On a side note, why is everyone hating on swift? Don't hate the player hate the game, and I'll leave it at that.

#15     Jul 28, 2006
  6. Wow if I could go in and have no responsibility of my losses that would be a great gig!!

Come on now.

Students they eat the loss on but that is campus branches and they get all of 20%.

I have working knowledge of how the scam works trust me its a hard gig for a rookie to make 40k at 30% after you pay out all you have to to HO.

#16     Jul 28, 2006
  7. enlight us. please.

#17     Jul 28, 2006
  8. What do you want to know?

I am not interested in writting a whole book on the forum.

Will answer questions though.

Cheers

#18     Jul 28, 2006
  9. How do you conduct a profitable scam if you don´t require people to put up any money?

#19     Jul 28, 2006
  10. Rookies come in and they have to get over the $2000 net profit (from their 30% net) before they are even paid.

If they say make $1999.00 in the month they do NOT get paid!!

Now here is the kicker the Branch gets their cut of the $1999.00!!

It is pretty tough for a rookie to make $2000.00 when you are just getting 30% of the trade profit.

Plus they are only given a small trading capital to start with.

Now dont forget all the extra costs these people need to pay ie: entitlements chartware desk fee etc.

Now I also know for a fact that the manager in Windsor charged a rookie $2000.00 just incase this slup had a loss!!

Yes its a scam.

Trade your own money your further ahead.

#20     Jul 28, 2006