HFT vs Small Traders

Discussion in 'Trading' started by emg, May 4, 2011.

1. Nice sim account. When will you be trading live?

#51     May 6, 2011
  2. Bob111

Bob111

another clown..having hard time to believe? what make you think that it's sim? who in his right mind would trade sim for year every single day? explain please. im all ears.. i have no problem to expand the report, so you can see account number,address etc..how about 5K bet that this report is real? if you lose-you pay. wanna bet?

#52     May 6, 2011
  3. They just lose!!!

Priceless :)

#53     May 6, 2011
  4. y
    yay yay yay. I bet your friend is charlie sheen and your wife is Pamela Anderson. You have a Bentley and you own a summer house in Hampton Beach.

In real life, I bet you are a kid living with your parent. Perhaps this is your senior year in high school. You act like a childish. "Mother Fucker" LMAO

#54     May 6, 2011
  5. Bob111

Bob111

i act childish cause i can afford that.. i'm having fun on ET...if it's my senior year, then i start post here,when i was in kindergarten,right?
    sorry pal..no bentley..used MB is good enough for me,providing small,non directional hedge against dollar...bought it 4 years ago, today same thing worth only 3-4 K less..not bad..what about bet on statement? what about explanation based on what you think it's sim or fake?

here is pic for you..enjoy:

[​IMG]

#55     May 6, 2011

6. graduation present? LMAO "Mother Fucker"

#56     May 6, 2011
  7. Bob111

Bob111

yes..it is a graduation present... from you and many others,who lost on stocks.... i'm graduated in small retail guy's day trading.. the field where most of you got an "F"....:p

#57     May 6, 2011
  8. i love these threads - most people that think they know what HFT is have no clue.

most people also think that floor traders make lots of money - not to say they didn't at one time but there are far fewer opportunities on the floor today than there were even 3-5 years ago.

#58     May 6, 2011

9. Don't forget to add SIM day trading. "Mother Fucker" LMAO

#59     May 6, 2011
  10. Shorter version of this post:

"Waaaaahhhhhh, trading is hard and people with more capital than me don't play nice!"

#60     May 6, 2011