HF Collectibles- PAUL TUDOR JONES

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jtrader99, Sep 27, 2012.

1. These were handed down to me from my father who managed money for Tudor Funds back in the early nineties.
    I am offering two of these sterling silver cups/goblets(I believe they are from Tiffany's but they don't have an inscription so I am unsure) which were given to some employees at the Tudor Investment Corp. Christmas Parties(these are from 1993 and 1994. These are in essentially perfect/new condition, never been used, had been sitting in a drawer until recently when I pulled them out and polished them.

I am asking 550 shipped for the pair, but am open to offers and am willing to separate at 300 each.

The cups both have the Tudor Investments logo engraved on the front and my father's initials on the back. The 1993 cup has the high and low for GOLD futures for the year engraved on the front, and the 1994 cup has the dow high and low engraved on the front. I don't have a scale but if I had to guess they weigh probably 3ish ounces, maybe more.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. also just fyi, these are located in Chicago area if someone in the area wants them we can arrange pickup

3. the scrap value for the silver is at least 100 bucks, sorry no can do.

4. also should mention I accept paypal(probably what you would prefer) or if you wanted a check could be mailed to me as well.

Thanks

Please no more sofa comments or other frivolous stupidity

5. I have one other cup to sell.
    The previous two sold. This one I'm not as eager to sell though.

I'm asking 1000 dollars for this one. I was told the year 1992 was a very tough year for Paul, being convinced stocks were going into a bear market as the market held and rallied even. As the story of it goes, Paul not having had a losing year up to that point managed to aggressively trade the Thai Baht into year end make a very small but overall positive return for the fund.

Anyways, that's the reason for the great punchline.

I was also informed these were actually produced by ONC hallmark in Maine.

[​IMG]

6. keep the last one, you'll regret selling it.

7. Selling your silver collectibles? Please refrain from doing drugs and/or selling naked puts.