Hezbollah used the UN post as an office

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Jul 27, 2006.

1. LMAO! You have 20,000 posts here.
    Show me a single example of you admitting ANYTHING!

#11     Jul 27, 2006
  2. Strawman, as expected...

#12     Jul 27, 2006
  3. bronks

bronks

Here, I'll quickly gather all of Z's responses to anything:

"...strawman..."
    "...ad hominem..."
    "...I'm always right..."
    "...fags..."
    "...anus..."
    "...you're all idiots..."
    "...strawman..."
    "...strawman..."
    "...ad hominem..."

Oh yeah,

"It's Bush's fault."

#13     Jul 27, 2006
  4. Haha! That's great!

:D :D :D

#14     Jul 27, 2006
  5. Z can admit to one thing, being thrilled to learn about another individual who also is pure evil, and possibly who's sh*t doesn't stink either. I will leave him in delirium to contact his new found butt-brother personally to ask the question.

Kofi Annan was born on April 8, 1939 in Kumasi, Ghana.

When your funded to a tune of close to $100 million to maintain morons in blue helmets in Lebanon, why not bring in the best from your own country. So much money, that it actually helps to fund Ghana's army. Nothing says "?UN kickback UN?" faster than when the antichrist himself is in charge. Then there was the little issue about the Oil for Food program that included some of his closet friends and family...

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1153292016352&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull

The fact that Hizbullah has been well entrenched in the area ever since Israel's withdrawal six years ago - with hundreds of fighters, well stocked ammunition depots and extensive fortifications - seemed to have escape the Ghanaians notice. "I have never seen one of them," says the soldier. "You cannot easily identify them in the population."

The supply of "peacekeeping" troops to the various blue-helmet forces of the UN is a major source of income for Ghana's army; they have soldiers in Ivory Coast, Liberia and Congo.

#15     Jul 27, 2006
  6. How long was Annan head of UN? It seemed to have been forever. Shouldn't we ask for a term limit?

BTW, was it really so hard to debate Z that some of you guys have to resort to name calling?

#16     Jul 27, 2006

7. Stick around ET chit chat for a few more months.

It doesn't matter if you're Liberal, Conservative, or Libertarian: After you become somewhat acquainted with the creature, <b>you will become thoroughly repulsed by it.</b>

Then, you'll be able to easily answer your own question.

#17     Jul 27, 2006
  8. Just try debating it sometime.

#18     Jul 27, 2006
  9. lol.. zEvader...

it's now at the point where every post you make, you have DIFFERENT members posting to the effect that you have no credibility here.

strawman. ad hominem. anal penetration. my hypocrisy is not the issue. I am an alcoholic.

PS - it's amazing how a mutual contempt for zEvader can bring together members who otherwise wouldn't be seen together because of the differences in their politics.

#19     Jul 27, 2006
  10. You can't "debate" a troll.

#20     Jul 27, 2006