Hey you greedy bastard - make your confession here

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aradiel, Nov 27, 2003.

1. jem

jem

I was not being serious but but could look at is as a the wealth including the women is there on the the bed for the taking. But you are not taking.

#11     Nov 29, 2003
  2. aradiel

aradiel

Thats intriguing, jem, very interesting reading. And as a matter of fact I believe it has some fidelity to reality to some extent.

I know that Im currently served with almost all the factors I would need in order to build the foundation to the future success. But being 21 years old I often get caught in many of life's multiple traps. don't get me wrong here, Im positive Im far from the average 21 years old kid, its that I have all my postulates crystal clear in my mind but sometimes I do everything to not follow them. I often fail even in the simplest things, like not getting sleep hours enough to function in the optimum way, for example.

Bottom line is Im hollowed by the sensation that the answer is right there but I do everything to get away from it. The only thing that has the power to persuade myself to feel something close to depression is when I realize Im having a lack of discipline moment, specially considering I have a ethnic background known for cold blood and a ice heart. But everyday I get less sensitive to emotions and it's ability to let myself down, and thats a everyday victory that requires celebration.

#12     Nov 29, 2003