hey who you lookin' at!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LongShot, May 14, 2004.

1. Does that mean I get a free vette upon joining? :p

So mister FPC, are you trying to distract from what's the quintessence of this thread? Are you a confessing remnant of the MV fan era?

#21     May 16, 2004
  2. O-M-G LOL! ratboy, you're just the right kind of n00b to drop in on this thread and make a fool of yourself! Just how long have you been on these forums?

Obviously, you have no idea who you're talking to, otherwise you wouldn't make such a dumb remark. Let's just say I've known LS a lot longer than you have, and I know what he looks like (definitely NOT anything like the guy in the MV shot). I was making fun of his definition of whats "cool enough" to start a thread on. LongShot does have this tendency to start threads on random things for random reasons.

LongShot took my last comment with quick humor, while your rat brain was still floating in hemp seed oil. Conclusion : LongShot is smarter than you are. Nice try. Good luck next time.

P.S: Ah btw, here's the proof; This is what he REALLY looks like...

#22     May 16, 2004
  3. heh you jealous? i am so pretty :D

ps. scifi boy, my guns R bigger than yours by a LongShot :p

#23     May 16, 2004
  4. [​IMG]
    ehehehehehheheheheh

#24     May 16, 2004
  5. Nah... as long as it works for YOU, it's all good bro... :D

#25     May 16, 2004
  6. ...

#26     May 16, 2004
  7. LOL! :p:cool:

#27     May 16, 2004
  8. scientist,

i know that i am talking to the biggest joke on ET. please don't use your karate on me. LOL LOL LOL

#28     May 16, 2004
  9. Longshot....

Question:

What's the point of this thread?

Dude, you really have been on a (sober?) roll for a while lately making some good posts. Some intelligent observations, some humorous stuff, and some well expressed opinions. Yeah of course you needed to sprinkle here and there with the over-sized fonts, the intentional misspellings and lack of punctuation once in a while, but everyone has a trademark. You have a bunch. Which is cool.

But this? What am I missing? What the heck is it about? Certainly you are not a Don Johnson fan. And even if you were, I still wouldn't see a point to this. Unless it was to see if Scientist (or someone like him) would assume it was a picture of you and it was a psychology experiment. But that doesn't seem your style.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Was it maybe an attempt at lampooning a Harrytrader thread? A "Seinfeld" thread about nothing like Harry likes to start? But he talks to himself....so that theory doesn't hold much water.

You gonna spill the beans or keep us guessing?

Peace,
    :)RS

#29     May 16, 2004
  10. this coming from some twerp that has harry potter posters on his walls.

#30     May 16, 2004