hey who you lookin' at!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LongShot, May 14, 2004.

1. LongShot, try this line next time:

"Now you gotta ask yourself one question ... Do you feel lucky, punk?"

#11     May 16, 2004
  2. you aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer are you "scientist"; your mind has the edge of a dull butterknife :p

ps yes, even with your "intimidating"and "manly" facial hair i would still crush you like a grape pretty boy. :-/

#12     May 16, 2004
  3. i am better than lucky ... i am GREAT! HA!

#13     May 16, 2004
  4. Hey LongShot - perhaps look at the content of your last 4,400 posts, compare them to mine, and reconsider on that statement. If I my mind has the edge of a butterknife, yours has the edge of a 2-minute noodle plastic fork. :p

"intimidating"? "manly"? OMG! Man, these are your words, not mine! I was referring to body shape - but hey, if facial hair intimidates you - all the better... :D

#14     May 16, 2004
  5. i am far far brighter than you "scientist" but i have no emotional need to prove anything here unlike you :-/

ps. will someone please tell this sorrysac who is in the pic :p

#15     May 16, 2004
  6. Haha yeah, and your 4,500 posts are proof of that... :p

Oh, it's not you? So it really is your boyfriend?! Gordon Gekko? mrmarket after Atkins?

#16     May 16, 2004
  7. don't you know? haha your really "swift" :p

#17     May 16, 2004
  8. OMG! LongShot, you're STILL pursuing this line of "argument" with apparently no spark of humor, and still personally attacking me. Are you REALLY serious about this?

Hmm... let's think, which TV series of the 80's was characteristic of flamingo-pink and sky-blue themes, particularly for set and photo backdrops? Ummm...???

Why do you think I referred to "Dirty Harry" in my first post? Can you never call a pun, mate?

Oh man, at first I thought you were smarter, shittin me and it was quite funny. After the last two posts. I'm not too sure anymore. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

#18     May 16, 2004
  9. haha you finally figured it out eh skippy wow your good i want you on my team :p

#19     May 16, 2004
  10. a pun !!!!!!!!! yeah right. dude you are digging your grave even deeper. just cut your losses and move on.

#20     May 16, 2004