Hey vanzandt... your "AMC too much debt its going bankrupt" theory

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Saltynuts, Jun 2, 2021.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

Ahhhh... I believe you're extolling the virtues of the old "Praise in public, chastise in private" axiom. Yes, that's a good one.

But it's no problem Nobert, Salty wasn't trolling me, he even said so; besides I was wrong. Who'd have thought this thing would do what it did. Crazy.
    The irony is a bit humorous however, all the Gen Z'rs that are supposedly against "big corporations", just dolled out a s**t ton of corporate welfare whether they realized it or not. I guess it works until it doesn't.

Hey salty, I always notice obscure little things; can I ask what this thing is?

upload_2021-6-6_11-43-55.jpeg :

#61     Jun 6, 2021
    ChipShotTrader, zghorner and Nobert like this.
  2. johnnyrock

johnnyrock

So what if he was. I love how you have to patronize boomers with DMs to make sure their feelings aren't hurt.

#62     Jun 6, 2021
  3. vanzandt

vanzandt

So what if he was "what"?

I'm missing something here.
    Trolling me?
    Well that's up to effing me now isn't it?
    It is.
    And I'm a friggin Boomer.... so whatever on that one John.

Moving on, I assume DM is what I refer to as PM.... ie a personal message.
    I have no idea what you're talking about there either.
    Where's that one even coming from?
    Wtf are you even talking about?
    I have never ONCE pm'd this cat.

Maybe I read your post wrong...
    .... is there a point you're trying to make that I should hear?
    I'm all ears.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2021
    #63     Jun 6, 2021
    johnnyrock likes this.
  4. Overnight

Overnight

I am not commenting on this thread stream moment, but I just wanted to point out a bit of fun...

Vanz, you're the only person ever on this forum to use that phraseology. "This cat".

That is so like 1960s or whatever. Lol,. I love it. You old fart. :)

#64     Jun 6, 2021
    vanzandt likes this.
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

Its way back in vogue. It really is... anyway...

I'm glad you chimed in because a thought crossed my mind the other day...
    several of the YouTube vids you have shared, so have myself and others. I mean how many times has Comfortably Numb (live) been posted here?

Anyway @ON.... you've got great great taste in music, I think it would be so cool if someone here created a thread... "fantasy album side", with like 7 or 8 songs that they'd chose if they were stranded on the proverbial desert island. I mean you could make it 20 songs, or 30 songs, or whatever... but regardless of the amount, if you think about it, it really is a challenge if there's a limit.

#65     Jun 6, 2021
    Overnight likes this.
  6. Overnight

Overnight

There's some threads in the Music and Movies subforums that are kinda' about that. I do not participate in them much. Give them a gander!

#66     Jun 6, 2021
  7. johnnyrock

johnnyrock

Yes. I was trolling you. Poor attempt.

Anyways, carry on with living the life most of us dream about. (Take that as a compliment. You earned it and brought a lot of joy in the world thru music and acting.) I was just trying to flip the Gen Z argument and it fell flat.

#67     Jun 6, 2021
  8. Nobert

Nobert

Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
    #68     Jun 7, 2021