Hey Trader Zones!

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Smart Money, Nov 9, 2009.

1. PPT

PPT

i'm your peer and I judge you as OWNED

#21     Dec 7, 2009
  2. l2tradr

l2tradr

Sorry bud, this is the mighty TraderZones we're talking about. You must post no less than 24 years of audited statements (audited by the SEC!), every statistic imaginable (Sortino, Sharpe, DD, VaR blah blah blah), 12 references by members of government, academics (Yale and Harvard only), and the personal stamp of approval from TraderZones MAY come (not that he offered ANY proof of his own trading or systems). Do it or you are a fraud and he will report you to the mods!

#22     Dec 7, 2009
  3. site has been taken over by pretenders and trolls. rcanfiel => traderzones and bestguruever => ppt are epic losers. nothing more than byte pollution from them, living abortions as failed traders

#23     Dec 7, 2009
  4. Mav88

Mav88

I have to wonder... about the guy rushing to show the world his methodology works, and the guy working like mad to show it doesn't.

#24     Dec 7, 2009
  5. I'm indifferent one way or the other. But these are also the only sites I would accept as "proof" of trading ability. I would add covestor.com to that as well, and it's starting to be the only "real one that matters."

#25     Dec 7, 2009
  6. Mav88

Mav88

I agree with TZ, just go prove it at a place made for such things.

#26     Dec 7, 2009
  7. OK PPT. Now run along.

#27     Dec 7, 2009
  8. seriously, this response is pretty weak.

#28     Dec 7, 2009