Hey TIMMAY, you here?

Discussion in 'Risk Management' started by ess1096, Aug 2, 2007.

1. LOL how could I forget???

#61     Aug 26, 2007
  2. ....what a shame

#62     Aug 26, 2007
  3. He is a guy everybody loves to hate. I just hope that things will turn for him. Life is funny sometimes. He may flush all the hedge $$$ and write a book about it, then a movie and stay famous ... and well off. We all have witnessed people who are a lot less talented and worthy put on TV and allowed to make millions. Entertainment business is wacky and you never know, he might have a successful switch from trading to television or movies. Maybe some big head might even give hime a spot to do something like Cramer only for micro stocks. I would not be surprised a bit if that were to happen.

#63     Aug 27, 2007
  4. TV show as a talking head...maybe...

movies...uhhh, I don't know about that one..he is a pretty ugly son of a bitch.

#64     Aug 27, 2007
  5. Efficient market theory exists in more than just the financial markets. This thread serves as exhibit A to testament that fact.

#65     Aug 27, 2007
  6. The only thing efficient about this thread are Timmay's lies

#66     Aug 27, 2007
  7. spinoza

spinoza

What is amazing is that when Sykes is interviewed on TV and online he gets no serious questions about his "fund" being down -36% since Jan2006!

Sykes has lost a boat-load of money, and he is never held accountable in TV-land. He gets a complete pass by the TV show hosts/tools.....

Sykes should be ashamed of this persistent very poor performance; but instead it is like everyone on TV and online wants to pretend he is "successful"..... really weird stuff....

#67     Aug 27, 2007
  8. I agree.....very strange.

Then I know of a few people that got banned recently for bringing up the same subjects.....so watch out. really bizarre, like Twilight Zone stuff or something.

The SS is out!

#68     Aug 27, 2007
  9. The only numbers you ever hear from "Snake Oil" Sykes is his standard "from 99-02 I made a fully audited pre-tax some of 1.6 million dollars".

NEVER...EVER will he talk about his pitiful performance over the last HALF DECADE!!!

Most snake oil salesman have one stat or record that they continually use to market themselves, Timmy is no different.

Sykes is the most shameless parasite this board has seen in quite awhile.

#69     Aug 27, 2007
  10. Some excellent pwnage up in here.

#70     Aug 27, 2007