Hey TIMMAY, you here?

Discussion in 'Risk Management' started by ess1096, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Quote from TimothySykes:

...... After all, my largest investor is ME and I'm not suing because I do know the details....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timmay,
    You now admit the poor performance with your Fund is so bad that YOU are the largest investor??!! What a Joke!!

Dude, it is all over but the cheesy book deal, and T-Shirt sales.....

#21     Aug 5, 2007
  2. [​IMG]

From Twentysomething

May 28 2007 3:42P

Tim!!! Where the F are you? I repeat, where the F are you?

There is so much really funny material Timmay is proudly sharing...where to start?... Timmay and twentysomethings special relationship? medical test results?...

...how can any potential Fund investor take Timmay seriously when he is doing the "Dial-A-Timmay" gig instead of managing a "successful hedge fund"?......

#22     Aug 7, 2007
  3. OK Timmay...Hmmm..let me guess. Probably a big announcement which involves you and a certain very special "twenty something".

[​IMG]

From Twentysomething

Tim!!! Where the F are you? I repeat, where the F are you?

May 28 2007 3:42P

http://www.myspace.com/richassjew

#23     Aug 7, 2007

4. AAAAAAHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

#24     Aug 7, 2007
  5. The video of punks sitting at the table was disgusting. Evil pure evil, if I would have the authority and the coordinates I would have called in an air strike.

Rennick

#25     Aug 8, 2007
  6. Please; we were asked to talk about what we thought FU money was and we did. What do you consider to be FU money?

I do have to hand it to them because the editors did a great job at making us sound like bastards, but that's just the way it works in reality TV

#26     Aug 8, 2007
  7. ...he, he, he....

Dear Timmay(AKA masterblaster),
    What's this narrative? Another book?...Oh, I get it: "a fictional novel about trading".

Why did you leave us alone at your other Timmay thread? Don't you like us anymore? Paraclese, TwentySomething, MichaelScott and all your fans are looking for you. Please return ASAP!

#27     Aug 8, 2007
  8. Hey Kid if you really do have an edge that works don't reveal it. It will stop working if everyone starts using it. It's the way a Market works. BTW , if those producers are making you guys look and act like that get off the damned show. It's called INTEGRITY, what if they told you to blow Bernanke, would you do it? Take your FU money and give it all to a good orphange.

Rennick

#28     Aug 8, 2007
  9. Yeah right...it's "the editors" that make you sound like such a prick.

So what's your excuse for the way you sound in your book? Is that the editors fault too?

Maybe it's the author....? :D

#29     Aug 8, 2007
  10. Thanx for the advice---even with all my publicity, I've never revealed my edge, trust me, I've had a few successful strategies over my 8-year career, I know all about changing markets.

And, as for integrity, screw it! By itself, trading is boring; the entertainment industry is fun. Thanks to all my exposure, I've met and talked to people I'd previously only dreamed about talking to. You gotta remember, any press is good press, especially when you have a $20 book for sale instead of a $100,000 minimum investment

#30     Aug 8, 2007