Hey TIMMAY, you here?

Discussion in 'Risk Management' started by ess1096, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Love your Mom.

#11     Aug 4, 2007
  2. Hey, Tim Sykes, thanx for blatantly violating ET's rules about impersonating other people. I'll have you deleted within the next day or two, but you should be ashamed of yourself

#12     Aug 4, 2007
  3. seriously be nice to your mom... and you might want to hide that wall st warriors video from your dates...

:)

#13     Aug 4, 2007
  4. Hey, fake Tim Sykes, thanx for blatantly violating ET's rules about impersonating other people. I'll have you deleted within the next day or two, but you should be ashamed of yourself

#14     Aug 4, 2007
  5. Timmay describe your "risk management" used in your Fund.

(Timmay likely will say: "uh... got no risk management ...its all in my upcoming book...learn from my incompetence")

#15     Aug 4, 2007
  6. So how do I buy this book? I keep reading these threads. Never heard of this guy before. Now I'm curious to see what all the hoopla is about.

#16     Aug 4, 2007
  7. honestly i don't quite know i got here either -- but i think there's a clip or two of him on CNBC having models show bull market charts and his excited reaction. Guy has a personality at least... but I must say his youth shows in that group of 'wall street' friends in that wall st video near the end.... god ... blatant soulless pursuit. just a bunch of childish egos out of control.

this is what everyone is referrring to. entertaining nonetheless. watch the whole episode.

http://www.mojohd.com/mojoseries/wallstreetwarriors/

#17     Aug 4, 2007
  8. [​IMG]

#18     Aug 5, 2007
  9. Come on Timmay time to explain your bad "risk management" to your POOR INVESTORS who unfortunately trusted your "risk management"! They should NOT have to wait to buy some cheesy book to learn how YOU IRRESPONSIBLY LOST THEIR MONEY!

YOU BETTER HAVE GOOD LAWYERS WHEN YOUR INVESTORS AND EX-INVESTORS LEARN OF YOUR INCOMPETENCE!

#19     Aug 5, 2007
  10. YOUR ATTORNEYS MIGHT SUGGEST MORE FORMAL LANGUAGE IN YOUR REBUTTAL IF YOUR ADMITTED INCOMPETENCE IS CITED IN A CIVIL SUIT TO CLAIM DAMAGES FROM YOUR OBVIOUSLY INCOMPETENT MONEY MANAGEMENT!

(Be careful Timmay, be very careful! We all here know you are VERY VULNERABLE! I would advise my clients to file suit on you).

#20     Aug 5, 2007