Hey TIMMAY, you here?

Discussion in 'Risk Management' started by ess1096, Aug 2, 2007.

1. ess1096

ess1096

Keeping this thread on topic I'll say that I notice that on WW you often describe your strategy to potential investors (short bias on micro caps) but I never hear you describe your risk management for when you are wrong, which I think is the most important part if you want to trade other people's money.

That being said, I refrained from adding comments to the well know Timmay threads on ET because publicly stating my opinion of you does nobody any good, so as a trader why should I waste my time? However, I must break my silence on behalf of the golfers of the world. I just watched an episode of WW where you crossed the line..........you completely disrespected the tradition of a sacred ground, the Golf Course! The immature antics you pulled there should have had you thrown off any respectable course. Not to mention the way you treated your mentally challenged friend chasing him around with a golf cart, talking to him like a red headed step-child and making him climb into murky waters to find his ball. Then when you disrobed and walked into the pond yourself for a $2.00 ball topped it all. I hope all that was just an attempt to show off for the benefit of the cameras and not the way you actually behave.
    Why would any investor trust such an immature person with their money?

2. joesan

joesan

Who is Timmay and what is WW?

Anyone can give a link?

3. ess1096

ess1096

4. Need an answer from Timmay!!

5. joesan

joesan

Interesting video and posts. I like the scene of that group of young people talking in the dinner in the Youtube link. They have dreams and they are young,uhm,not bad.

BTW, what is this Wall Street Warrior video devoted to ? It seems there is a series of videos there. I would like to know if they have a homepage of link,I googled but there are a lot of links.

6. joesan

joesan

7. ess1096

ess1096

He attributes that 300 grand to a SINGLE position. Trade management?
    Then he kicks and destroys a fan. Keep emotion out of trading!

8. joesan

joesan

Uhm, this has made me interested in finding out what he has to say in the hedge fund book.

10. I just literarily spit water all over my computer screen after reading that last part haha.

#10     Aug 4, 2007