Hey. "This Occupy Wall Street" thing is starting to grow.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Lol. The protestors protesting against those with air need air to do their thing?

Lol. The protestors protesting against those with food need food to do their thing?

Lol. The protestors protesting against those with shelter need shelter to do their thing?

Lol. The protestors protesting against those with guns need guns to do their thing?

Lol.
    Lol.
    Lol.
    Lol.
    Etc.

#11     Sep 26, 2011
  2. I love how you get to protest in a confined area, yeah this is a free country.

#12     Sep 26, 2011
  3. #13     Sep 26, 2011
  4. pspr

pspr

I don't understand what the cops are doing with their little orange fence. It seems the "white shirts" are like the Gestapo. And, it seems they are jumping and arresting people at random or maybe because they said something the cops didn't like. Seems like an over reaction. Maybe the cops will bring in their helicopter gunships later.

#14     Sep 26, 2011
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

#15     Sep 26, 2011
  6. You don't put out a fire by pouring gasoline on it.

#16     Sep 26, 2011
  7. pspr

pspr

It seems like a peaceful protest until the cops decide to arrest someone by slaming them to the ground. I think the cops are out of line.

#17     Sep 26, 2011
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Put on a police officer's uniform for one day. Just one. Stand in their shoes. And then get back to me. Screaming from the cheap seats is all too easy. It's a little different when you have to get on the field and play.

#18     Sep 26, 2011
  9. They have orders to kick-ass. Let's hope the thugs don't join in. It might be an even match then. Conditions got so bad in LA, 1992, the cops retreated.

#19     Sep 26, 2011
  10. pspr

pspr

I've been on the other side of these gestapo tactics when I was minding my own business. Cops easily get worked up and out of hand when they gather inmass.

#20     Sep 26, 2011