Hey Terry Jones and 377HOMO

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Sep 10, 2010.

1. FUCK YOU!!!

Orthodox Jewish youths burn New Testaments in Or Yehuda

City's deputy mayor initiated bonfire of missionary-distributed material, held next to a synagogue in town.
    By The Associated Press

Orthodox Jews set fire to hundreds of copies of the New Testament in the latest act of violence against Christian missionaries in the Holy Land.

Or Yehuda Deputy Mayor Uzi Aharon said missionaries recently entered a neighborhood in the predominantly religious town of 34,000 in central Israel, distributing hundreds of New Testaments and missionary material.

After receiving complaints, Aharon said, he got into a loudspeaker car last Thursday and drove through the neighborhood, urging people to turn over the material to Jewish religious students who went door to door to collect it.

"The books were dumped into a pile and set afire in a lot near a synagogue," he said.

The newspaper Maariv reported Tuesday that hundreds of yeshiva students took part in the book-burning. But Aharon told The Associated Press that only a few students were present, and that he was not there when the books were torched.

"Not all of the New Testaments that were collected were burned, but hundreds were," he said.

He said he regretted the burning of the books, but called it a commandment to burn materials that urge Jews to convert.

"I certainly don't denounce the burning of the booklets, he said. I denounce those who distributed the booklets."

Jews worship from the Old Testament, including the Five Books of Moses and the writings of the ancient prophets. Christians revere the Old Testament as well as the New Testament, which contains the ministry of Jesus.

Calev Myers, an attorney who represents Messianic Jews, or Jews who accept Jesus as their savior, demanded in an interview with Army Radio that all those involved be put on trial. He estimated there were 10,000 Messianic Jews, who are also known as Jews for Jesus, in Israel.

Police had no immediate comment.

Israeli authorities and Orthodox Jews frown on missionary activity aimed at Jews, though in most cases it is not illegal. Still, the concept of a Jew burning books is abhorrent to many in Israel because of the association with Nazis torching piles of Jewish books during the Holocaust of World War II.

Earlier this year, the teenage son of a prominent Christian missionary was seriously wounded when a package bomb delivered to the family's West Bank home went off in his hands.

Last year, arsonists burst into a Jerusalem church used by Messianic Jews and set the building on fire, raising suspicions that Jewish extremists were behind the attack. No one claimed responsibility, but the same church was burned down 25 years ago by ultra-Orthodox Jewish extremists.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/orthodox-jewish-youths-burn-new-testaments-in-or-yehuda-1.246153

2. Fucking Karma...You can't but love it!

3. As I expected, the people who went gunho and displayed their creativity in how to kill 1.5 Billion Muslims, kept their shithole shut about this thread. Not only that, 9 zionists decided that this thread should receive the lowest rating. I bet they are the same zionists who are leading the hate campaign against Muslims on this forum.

4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Wow, so you've developed some kind of obsession eh?

How very arab of you.

I'm not from a religious upbringing, don't care about the bible or other religious documents, been in a church only minutes at a time my whole life (weddings). I haven't said anything religious in this forum and think its understood that I'm an engineer.

I'm not jewish, don't live in Israel and could care less what the ultra-orthodox types do.

But do continue...you're exhibiting every bad trait that the world associates with militant muslims. Maybe you could flip out and threaten someone over a cartoon and just confirm what everyone suspects: you're an arab-american militant muslim suitable for FBI examination. You probably send money to terrorists (basically anyone in your village).

You might belong in Gitmo with your uncles and cousins. Or just domestic internment like Tule Lake or Manzinar.

5. You have never been to a church because it is not your place of worship 377HOMO. I have seen tons of your zionist type before boy.

You come here pretending to be a patriotic American yet we both know that you are assuming this persona just for the sake of promoting a zionist agenda of starting as many wars as possible between nations that will benefit no one but your Zionist state and what you define as good Jews.

When I exposed your puss, you decided to deflect and attack me personally. Typical zionist tactic that has been used over and over again against anyone who exposed your state and ideology.

I guess, by you not condemning the burning of the New Testament, you and your zionist brethren agree with it, hence the HUNDREDS of your like participating in the burning.

6. [​IMG]

7. Ricter

Ricter

Hebrew Monotheism 1.0 cannot be updated with the version 2.0 patch (New Testament) until their operating system is upgraded to at least Windows 3.0.

This is why they're pissed.

8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Hmm. I go offshore racing for one afternoon and Sammy the Transgender Jihadi has a hissy fit.

I picture Sammy as this tall thin arab man wearing a filthy dishdashahthe and probably married to a huge fat digusting arab woman who sports a mustache and exudes that "not so fresh" scent as she waddles up and down the main dirt road carrying water for the men.

I extrapolate a bit further based on your language that you are abused, berated and somewhat misunderstood in your own household. Its clear that ET offers you some place you can speak your mind without immediate consequence.

Your posts here have a characteristic single-mindedness towards jews but exhibit no particular interests, no real political affiliation, no positive thing that can be detected. You engage in no meaningful debate but move straight to stuttered curses and mispronounced insults which generally elicit laughter. You can't even hate properly.

The thing about pissing on your forehead. Its just a metaphor. The hot urine striking your forehead and getting into your eyes is just a symbol of my disdain for your ancestry. You lack forebearance. You lack taste. You lack honor.

I'm really tired. Need a nap before I go out. I'll be back and I may be swacked. :)

9. You should roll down your shirt sleeve. Your swastika tattoo is showing.