Hey shorts, I just want to ask you a couple questions. I promise I won't laugh..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SomeYoungGuy, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Guesss what dickcheese? I don't have a wife and I've never been married or homeless.

What a fucking putz you are.

#31     Apr 13, 2010
  2. Anyway as I was saying...and plainly posted to get long 13 months ago. It took real nads to buy into the abyss. Now...not so much.

There's some room to the upside of course. But the velocity won't be there. However, inflation will certainly have velocity at some point.

#32     Apr 13, 2010
  3. Busted again dumbass.

I guess it's hard for a bullshit artist like yourself to keep his lies straight.

Must be having an off week, eh?

Dr. Zhivodka

05-27-09 06:22 PM

The wife and I got Swiss/EU passports 5 years ago. I'm gonna move in right next to him and then act totally stereotypical American. Put a few cars up on blocks and have about 30 satelite dishes up on the roof of the flat. Gonna hire about 25 domestic help and make sure they bring all their babies and all their cars to park up and down the strasses

I'll have him crying like a baby in no time.

#33     Apr 13, 2010
  4. And you're that fucking stupid that can't distinguish satire? Or are you just playing dumb?

#34     Apr 13, 2010
  5. Face it, you're getting your ass kicked, fat ass.

#35     Apr 13, 2010
  6. I got you now.

How's the Mother-in-law's check book holding up? You should ask her to bring you up to date on the child support your kid needs it. Or she would if she ever spoke to you.

#36     Apr 13, 2010
  7. Actually, you don't. But it's been fun.

You are a complete amateur at this though.

Word of advice, don't lie about things that can easily be proven as such.

#37     Apr 13, 2010