Hey shorts, I just want to ask you a couple questions. I promise I won't laugh..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SomeYoungGuy, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Well thanks Der...I can't tell you how much I appreciate the stalk in you. But please knock yourself out from this day forward. I'm always better when held accountable. How about you?

Re: my 4-08. What can't keep you up with your own aliases enough to change your online mind 5 month later? Pity.

The fact is that I nailed this turn in U.S. Shares and RE to within a week. Please provide the post where you do the same.

#21     Apr 13, 2010
  2. #22     Apr 13, 2010
  3. You're so very predictable...No stalking whatsoever, I just make a mental note whenever I come across an obvious bullshit artist, and you are at the very top of the list. So it was easy for me to remember your exact words, a simple 5 minute search and voila!

So, if it was a free bet in early 08 to be long, one must assume you were "all in" before the market fell some 40%. So how badly did you get your ass kicked in the next 10 months following that brilliant call. No, wait let me guess, you were short the whole way down and sidestepped all of it, cause you didn't commit to the long side on this "free bet". And now you were "all in" on this call from early 08, even though it was phrased as "only a trade".

Keep spinning it, big guy. We know you're completely full of it.

#23     Apr 13, 2010
  4. 1) The shorts hated their mothers, now they've had to move back in with them

2) The shorts read Zero Hedge and believed their lies. Now they are not hedged, but they know what the zero was for.

#24     Apr 13, 2010
  5. Yeah yeah yeah... just like ART all mouth no ass.

Show us your great market skills. As in show me a post where you have done anything. Ah but you can't do that when hiding behind Mother-in-laws skirt can you?

Yeah...that's what I thought

#25     Apr 13, 2010
  6. Your "sleuthing" is as bad as your trading. Nice try, big guy.

Anyway, you never answered the question. It was a "free bet" to be long in April 2008. Hence, you were tits up leveraged long right? If not, then your call to go long last April was just as worthless.

#26     Apr 13, 2010
  7. And you never answered mine. Show me a post with a market call or anything to substantiate yourself. I've never seen one ...but I barely remember your posts. However I wouldn't really know stalker.

Have you ever done anything worthwhile in your life except go deeeeptly into debt? And be a deadbeat dad?

This is gonna be fun.

#27     Apr 13, 2010
  8. Who is the guy talking his "book" every week on here for the past year like he's God's gift to the world?

I could give a shit about being an internet guru...

You, on the other hand, seem to want a following.

Anyway, you can play this circle jerk all you want big guy.

You're just sore someone called you out and popped the air out of your baloon.

Again, you made one "trading" call a year ago, yet you were all in at the beginning of 2008.

No matter how you slice, you're still in the red.

Btw, you're still barking up the wrong tree.

You got no clue with all your not so subtle insinuations.

I agree, this is fun, cause you seem to think you've pegged me, but you haven't.

#28     Apr 13, 2010
  9. That reminds me of a joke I once heard...

What do you call a trader without a wife?

Homeless....(or Dr. Zhivodka)...

#29     Apr 13, 2010
  10. Cry me a river fuckwood.

Or basically shut the fuck up already.

#30     Apr 13, 2010