Hey Scalpers, how do you enjoy trading against machines w/1 millisecond turnaround?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock777, May 31, 2007.

1. The only "immediate fill" stock777 gets is when he's stationed at the soda machine during his 9-5 shift at McDonald's.

#31     May 31, 2007
  2. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

The only "success" regarding your experiment is that you added another meaningless post to your 4000+ priors.

Just because you apparently can't scalp successfully is no reason to assume others can't. Maybe if you spent more time trying to learn how to succeed at trading, and less time posting useless drivel, you'd be able to contribute something positive.

#32     May 31, 2007
  3. :D too funny!!:p

#33     May 31, 2007
  4. tradethetrade

tradethetrade Vendor

Don't you guys love those auto bids stepping up 1ms after you uptick. Sure money in the bank....

#34     May 31, 2007
  5. Some guys have all the luck. My system has only 2 milisecond turnaround and I am about ready to take the little amount of money I have left, buy a bullet and rent a gun.:D

#35     May 31, 2007
  6. I do love that. Makes exiting much easier if you know how to manipulate it.

The game is always changing but essentially the same. Take what they give you and use it to your advantage.

#36     May 31, 2007
  7. My algo's pick up a bot a mile away,but to be honest it's not that big of a deal. NeuralNets Rock!!!!!!!!

#37     May 31, 2007
  8. bighog

bighog Guest

stock777

i am in your camp if you say scalping is what the definition actually means............scalping is a tick here a tick there. you are completely correct, scalping is a fools game for those non members of an exchange and off the floor wishful types.

but indeed the HOLY GRAIL of the mkts has been decoded and is available to all....think of it.........triple the range daily, never a loser, all in all the time.....just simply do STOP and Reverse. O, yes, and there is no need to use a STOP for losses because losses are a thing of the past. This con job is as they say free gratis today as the flock is gathered, but we all know the flock will be asked for membership later.

Could i be talking about jack hershey and #1 cabana boy that goes by the name of spydertrader? Any fool can see this is a con. There is no holy grail and there never will be. If spydertrader could do on real money what he claims on paper which is nothing short of giving a play by play description of what just took place why would he fool around with a bunce of raw new guys?

Ok, going on vacation for June, have fun and do not get all the scalper losers upset. Funny how losers try to twist words around etc and try to discredit those that try to make new fools see the light. Classic con stuff there.....discredit those that know better. .. :cool:
    "I will be back" in six or so weeks....will be using tradestation as i open another account with son and do some serious retirement account building and hopefully have the son follow in my footsteps as i retire from daytrading. I expect we will be at it for a year or two. later... :D :D :D

stock 777 consider the source when a bunch of nutcases complain. One thing about new traders.....they are blind for a couple of years and do not want to be told how to do it.. . :)

#38     May 31, 2007
  9. fubar

fubar

Hehe.. I always think of Mr Burns and Smithers when someone mentions Jack Hershey and Spydertrader

#39     May 31, 2007
  10. they are so fucked. not my problem! =)

#40     May 31, 2007