Hey Scalpers, how do you enjoy trading against machines w/1 millisecond turnaround?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock777, May 31, 2007.

1. I believe you. There, do you feel better now.

#22     May 31, 2007
  2. Interesting that there's not one serious response.

My experiment is a success.

Igor, bring over the next specimen.

#23     May 31, 2007
  3. I scalp Crude and ER2.
    It has been getting easier over time. Maybe it is those machines.

GC

#24     May 31, 2007
  4. basis

basis

I average 600 or so roundtrips a day. I'm kicking ass; thanks for asking.

#25     May 31, 2007
  5. Dipshit777,

I have two login I.D.'s for this website. The first one I stopped using years ago, and this one. I have never posted under anything but Longhorns since August 2004.

Sorry to have to tell you, but all the other guys making fun of you are other people, not aliases (that should give you a clue about how much of a douchebag you are).

Now, moving forward....

For those of you who don't know what a sad loser trader Bitch777 is, just take a look at this pathetic thread he started titled "Trading Sucks..."

http://elitetrader.com/vb/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&postid=1225956

LOL. :D :D :D

#26     May 31, 2007
  6. You expect a serious response to a totally ridiculous thread you start?

What is your story? Did you just blow out your account? What are you trying to accomplish from this thread?

#27     May 31, 2007
  7. I love trading against machines with 1 millisecond turnaround. They're so predictable in how they mechanically work orders that it's easy to take money from them.

#28     May 31, 2007
  8. What's he saying? An immediate fill is bad?

#29     May 31, 2007
  9. I think there is confusion here between fill time and time it actually takes to take a trade.

I don't think the thread starter is going to clarify or actually knows himself, however.

#30     May 31, 2007