Hey moron, yeah you with the cigarette in his hole...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock777, Nov 10, 2010.

1. First, how are you going to prove someone is a smoker if they don't admit it? Secondly, it is estimated that 3,000 people per year in the US develop cancer from second hand smoke. How do you propose to treat them?

#11     Nov 12, 2010
  2. the stupid look in the eye and the stench usually give them away

[​IMG]

#12     Nov 12, 2010

3. I could see it go to a lesser cause

#13     Nov 12, 2010
  4. Cassie

Cassie

they could try this too

[​IMG]

#14     Nov 13, 2010

5. Here is an idea, get bent, you fool.
    Bush didn't ban the fuckers either, did he? Huh? No, to many vested interests.

Why are governments, so reluctant, to simply declare this stuff illegal, as they have with so many other things.
    "Oh, it's the tourism industry".

"Oh, its because...it will affect our income stream", they never say that, do they.

#15     Nov 16, 2010
  6. how does me getting bent jive with your agreeing with my premise?

bad shipment this week?

#16     Nov 21, 2010

7. They are all bad shipments, dude. And it sounds like you have done jack shit except slander and victimize addicts of a highly addictive, and LEGAL product.
    So, getting bent, is simply a means of suggesting, perhaps you have taken no political action on the matter.

#17     Nov 21, 2010
  8. lol, my comments here are more than you or anyone else has done.

victims my ass, they are born idiots, so if that makes them victims, then hitler was a victim.

#18     Nov 21, 2010
  9. Hey, I wrote a letter to the health minister , a few times. Result? Nuffin.

Perhaps I should write a few more, who knows. More than you have done, perhaps!?

Hitler was a drug free vegetarian, yet still managed to take over most of Europe.

Didn't exactly help anybody, did it?

I'm a Darwinist at the end of the day, so the very fact that third world countries are being flooded by these things, all illegally, well.....born idiots, maybe, but it's not "quite" true.

#19     Nov 22, 2010
  10. #20     Nov 25, 2010