Hey Mcdonalds boosting prices on their menu!!!!!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by S2007S, Jan 24, 2011.

1. joe4422

joe4422

Where do you come up with this idea?

#11     Jan 24, 2011
  2. Food and energy must consume most of your monthly income.

#12     Jan 24, 2011
  3. Bob111

Bob111

food in US is extremely cheap and great quality..compared to any country...in some places quality is probably better,but the price is greater..for me-US is the best..screw italian pizza....US Papa Johns pizza is the best..UK food? i'll skip that one altogether..
    MCD Angus for $6.45 with fries and cola included in this price? fuck yeah! i see some value right there..

[​IMG]

#13     Jan 24, 2011
  4. the1

the1

This is a figment of your imagination. The Ben Bernank said there is no inflation so there is no inflation. MCD's can't possibly be raising prices or The Ben Bernank would have to acknowledge there is inflation. Therefore, MCD's is not raising prices.

#14     Jan 24, 2011
  5. You've obviously never been to:

In N Out, 5 Guys or even Wendy's for that matter.

#15     Jan 24, 2011
  6. the1

the1

If you're in the market for a heart attack or diabetes!

#16     Jan 24, 2011
  7. Bob111

Bob111

yeah.. i've heard that the 5 guys are good..unfortunately we don't have any in our area..aren't they in a bit different price category? or it's pretty much same price as MCD?

#17     Jan 24, 2011
  8. A bit higher, as the 2x Bacon Cheese is ~$6.50 and the fries are infinitely better. $11 with fries and a drink, but I usually avoid the fries. They cook everything in peanut oil and list the sources for their products. I limit it to once a month, as all this stuff is death if eaten with any regularity.

I think you would quickly lose your appetite if you saw the "bath" that MCD keeps the patties in just prior to making the sandwich. The stuff is not meant for human consumption.

I admit the MCD steak egg and cheese bagel is pretty good on a hangover.

#18     Jan 24, 2011

9. Never heard of them except for Wendy's. I live just outside Manhattan if they are here I am not aware. Wendy's used to have an awesome stuffed potato but I haven't been there in a looooooong time

#19     Jan 24, 2011
  10. Hormones, processed foods with little to no nutritional value... no comparison needed.

#20     Jan 24, 2011