Hey Listed Traders!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jpomerenke, May 30, 2002.

1. to those whop trade just certain stocks...could you tell me what stocks they are and why you choose to trade them????:D

2. trdrmac

trdrmac

JP

I follow a list of specific stocks that I trade. The core that I follow allows me to pay attention to what is going on. I contrast this with a New High/New Low scan which I look at and sometimes select from, but it is hard to focus. As a result I personally miss too many opportunities.

One list that has worked well for me is a list of ETFs which are available from the WSJ or online. For instance, UTH has found support in the low to mid 80s 3 times since december. It is easier for me to remember and catch this, that say where support for PPL or DUK lies.

3. I play stocks that have gotten nuked. You get nice bounces. Look at agm yesterday. There sure was a lot of pin action there.

4. trdrmac

trdrmac

5. i cut my teeth on drillers and papers. moved into semis, banks, bd's, xoi, yadda, yadda, now i have too much stuff to look at. I keep up a hundred or so symbols and use them as a sort of composite indicator. I don't recommend it. It's great for spotting turns, but I'm still grappling with ,'ok, which <i>one?</i>' That slows me down. but don't worry. I still make money.

6. I trade PYX. And only PYX.:D

7. you must filter for them. ?

8. Very fewwill want to come forward with their exact stocks, and those stock will change from time to time. The basics are simply this: 1,2, or 3 letters in the symbol: $20-$$80 (or so) in the price: Minimum of 1Million shares traded per day: Trading in a Sector or Group.

This give you literally hundreds to choose from.

Don

9. playtex products?say whaaaa?

10. lol:D
    I was just kidding Vinny!!!

#10     May 30, 2002