Hey Libertards, Name One Thing Fox News Has Said About Obama That Isn't True?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by skylr33, Oct 20, 2009.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

Yeah but the difference is that Soupy Sales actually was entertaining. Unlike with Glenn Beck, you didn't have to suffer brain damage to find Soupy Sales amusing instead of annoying.

#31     Oct 21, 2009
  2. maxpi

maxpi

Fox makes a few mistakes, bfd.. the libtard press won't even report the Tea Bag Party thing... they had a huge crowd in Washington and the libtard press grudgingly called it "thousands"... it was a million...

I remember way back in the day, there was an anti abortion rally in DC that was the single biggest gathering ever for that town.. and the libtard press didn't even report on it! So now with Fox reporting on things they are at least forced to mention things that they would rather block out...

Remember the mantra: "Fox News is not real, Fox News is not real", repeat it until you actually believe it... it's the new White House policy of head shoved squarely up the old backside...

I would never vote for somebody that purported to be capable of handling the world if they can't handle some Fox News reporters, LOL... Glenn Beck called them out, they won't even call him, and he's not a "real reporter" even, he's just an entertainer? And the White House, could they look stupider in any way at all? Attacking Fox News.. poor widdle political guys, they had the entire media thingy sewed up for decades and that bad ole Fox News came along and destroyed their monopoly on propaga... err news reporting...

#32     Oct 21, 2009
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

There's a difference between mistakes and outright lies. I'm sick of hearing actual misdeeds being trivialized as "mistakes." A mistake is unintentional, evil is not unintentional.

Re: Teabag coverage:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2612656#post2612656

Prove there were a million teabaggers.

#33     Oct 21, 2009
  4. kut2k2

kut2k2

Here's a newsflash for you: Fox News is Not Real. It's just a propaganda arm of the GOP:

Fox News Passes Off Republican Talking Points As Its Own Reporting

This is far from the first time Fox News has done this, it's just the first time it's been this f'ing blatant:

Cut and paste right down to the unique typo.

Now that's decadence. :mad:

#34     Oct 21, 2009
  5. kut2k2

kut2k2

I do want to thank skyler for being the first ET rightie stupid enough to start a thread like this one.

He seriously thought FNC never lied about Obama! :eek:

:D :D :D

#35     Oct 21, 2009