Hey Libertards, Name One Thing Fox News Has Said About Obama That Isn't True?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by skylr33, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Anita Dunn=a pathetic excuse for an American.

#11     Oct 20, 2009
  2. I saw that clip on Beck. She's an incredible abomination to be in a position of influence.

Ever notice how Obama has apparently surrounded himself with such anti-American support staff?

Is it still true, "You can judge a man by the company he keeps"... ?? :(

#12     Oct 20, 2009
  3. trevqq

trevqq

[​IMG]

#13     Oct 20, 2009
  4. "Faux News"... that's everybody but Fox, right?

#14     Oct 20, 2009
  5. Honest question for you, Skyler. How old are you? Seriously, I'm curious.

#15     Oct 20, 2009
  6. skylr33

skylr33

Is this really the best you libertards can do??? lol Then it's really no surprise that Fox News kicks the ass of all the Obama cock loving networks like CNN, MSMBC, CBS, and the like. What, no one making any references to lies by Fox News, who were the first and "ONLY" network to break the ACORN fraud investigation story. Gotta love the libertards making the weakest ass arguments to support their "furor" Obama. All the liberals in here are obviously loads that should been swallowed!~~~ lol :p

#16     Oct 20, 2009
  7. "Mr. [Rupert] Murdoch has a talent for making money, and I understand that their programming is geared toward making money."

So, Mr Axlerod, what are CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNBC, ABC...charitable news organizations for the greater good of all mankind?

This whole Fox news attack has done nothing but expose how insecure this administration is.

What a bunch of pansies!

#17     Oct 20, 2009
  8. I couldn't make stupidity/hypocrisy like this up if i tried, this guy is truly out to lunch.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2611989#post2611989

#18     Oct 20, 2009
  9. Oops! Bit of a sore spot, is it?

Why are you afraid of saying how old you are?

By the way, since you're new, I'll help you out. Everyone here knows I'm not a liberal.

#19     Oct 20, 2009
  10. kut2k2

kut2k2

You really are a fuckwit, aren't you?

In THIS thread, the subject is:

Hey Libertards, Name One Thing Fox News Has Said About Obama That Isn't True?

I named one thing. I gave a source. If the source is wrong, then post counter-evidence, otherwise STFU.

In the other thread, I was criticizing a guy for just attacking the source of the OP without showing that (a) the OP was wrong or (b) the source was generally unreliable. Just saying "your source sucks" without supporting evidence means nothing.

I'm so sorry this hurts your little head because you have to think for once in your life but that's really not MY problem, is it?

#20     Oct 20, 2009