Hey Liberals, Actor Bill Murray has a message for you

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I've never known your opinions to be that humble. :)

#21     Feb 11, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I guess you waved goodbye to being a thinking centrist.

L

#22     Feb 11, 2012

3. If it were properly worded it would be better.

Ie. Does this describe you ?

constant, controlled, conventional, die-hard, fearful, firm, fogyish, fuddy-duddy, guarded, hard hat, hidebound, holding to, illiberal, in a rut, inflexible, middle-of-the-road, not extreme, obstinate, old guard, old line, orthodox, quiet, reactionary, redneck, right, right of center, right-wing, sober, stable, steady, timid, traditional, traditionalistic, unchangeable, unchanging, uncreative, undaring, unimaginative, unprogressive, white bread

Or does this describe you ?

accelerating, advanced, advancing, avant-garde*, bleeding-heart, broad, broad-minded, continuing, continuous, developing, dynamic, enlightened, enterprising, escalating, forward-looking, go-ahead, gradual, graduated, increasing, intensifying, left of center, left*, lenient, modern, ongoing, onward, open-minded, radical, reformist, revolutionary, tolerant, up-and-coming, up-to-date, wide

from thesaurus.com

#23     Feb 11, 2012
  4. As I explained earlier, as an example, the MSM has to have ratings to survive. I admit that they lean more to the left, and therefore Fox News has tremendous ratings. They are the primary offset for the right's viewership. And, ok, I'll admit that there was a big surge in right wing thinking during President Bush II era. But at the end, so many R's started calling themselves Independents. It's been told, to get away from the Iraq Bush war label.

I have to ask for some help from the guys with the charts simply showing what I was referring to. There already posted, and I did look. For example the job losses with Bush, and the job gains with Obama. And, look, this is just an example, and sure the numbers may not be totally correct, but they do show a trend in the correct direction.

Mr. AK Forty Seven, perhaps you can show those jobs charts again. I just can't find the one I''m looking for. Bush and Obama years. Thanks.

The right says that if Obama wins again it's because he's a 'Populus' President, which infers the majority of the population will support him.

I'm still the same person, with the same beliefs. Social liberal, fiscal conservative. And, I am also mad at Obama for not doing much of what he promised. My closest Advisor, a 40 year R, even voted for Obama, first time ever for a Democrat. He's upset too. We both would have preferred RP perhaps. In 2008, not necessarily now. But still like his ideas.

Too long of a post, sorry.

c

#24     Feb 11, 2012
  5. What politics? Murray clearly states: "They spend all their time just trying to destroy the other guy, not to work together, but to humble and humiliate the other so that they can't have success."

He is not picking a political side. There's a difference between government and politics. Murray wants us to move towards governance, not the bullshit we are currently entrenched in: politics.

#25     Feb 13, 2012